Reviews for Once upon a time
ImJustaReviewer chapter 1 . 8/26
I just looove the way that you imagine Elliotts life and how you write it. I think it is a good idea to imagine the life of a character when he was a child. It would be cool if you do so with Drake, Will, Chester, Cal, etc... One of the main character, because when you will read the true book, it will be easier to imagine the character. Anyway, good job, be proud of you!
Candra Nyx chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
very good so far but he was given the name Eddie by drake in closer. other than that TINY error looks exelent
SilverWolf1500 chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
Woo! Awesome story!
ShineLikeStars7 chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
What a great story! Awww! Will and Elliott are so cute together! (and i know you agree;)) great chapter. Is that the last one? Anyway, great job:)
notamember21 chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
Thanks for the answer. And can't wait to see the other stories you plan on writing.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
Hi! As you're not a member, I couldn't answer from my account. But it's me, the author.

Anyway, yes. I'm sorry but it is the last chapter :( I may add more chapters later though, if I feel like. And I'll for sure write more Tunnels fanfics!
notamember21 chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
You said in the summary that the last chapter had spoilers for Spiral. This techincally, kinda-sorta does. So is this the last chapter? Please don't let it be. It's really, really cool. I mean, I even fist-pumped for when you put Drake in. I never fist-pump. So, please?
notamember21 chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Great story. There really aren't many in this archive. And thanks for the ideas about what happened with Elliott in the Colony.