Reviews for Judgment
Erintaffy24 chapter 26 . 4/2
This is a really great story and I wish this was how Lili St. Crow ended Strange Angels but sadley she didn't! :( The only thing I might have changed is that I might have added some years down the road when they have kids or when Dru's pregnant but even though it didn't have that your story was still beyond great! I look forward to reading more of your writing.
Brittany chapter 1 . 1/28
I loved your story! This is how I wanted the books to end but of course we, as fans, were left unsatisfied. I always wanted Dru and Chris to end up together! Thanks for this!
Arianna chapter 25 . 11/8/2013
This was amazing! Good job!
Booksbeatfilms chapter 21 . 8/28/2013
Oh... My GOD! I never even considered the possibility that she might choose Christophe! Wow, that is the only word i can say!
ree chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
Love it...im a huge graves fan but ur story took it to a whole other level for me...i always liked christophe too dont get me wrong...but any way this was genius n i feel like i have some closure on strange angels now..even if ms. St crow wouldnt have taken ur path with this...
ree chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
U jus gave me knots in my tummmy...lol
ree chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Ur awesome for thiis one!
negrila.iulia chapter 25 . 4/23/2013
I just have to say to you, that this fanfiction, is the best I saw in my life. I was a little bit disappointed by the end of the original book Reckoning, because she hadn't choose neither of Christophe or Graves. And I was totally in love with Chris, and your fanfic helped so much and I take this like the real end of the Strange Angels series xD I love it and you're very very talented. Keep doing the great work o3o
Iresha chapter 25 . 4/18/2013
what's your wattpad username? I wanna read it!
Me myself and I chapter 26 . 4/5/2013
This was the best ending EVER I would have prefer is she stayed with Grave but at least he stayed with someone else not loney and suffering from a heartache
the official cl chapter 26 . 2/21/2013
I can't find it :(
rabbitlavell chapter 25 . 1/20/2013
sounds awesome! what's your wattpad name?
Cassandra chapter 25 . 1/14/2013
Love it love it it's just awesome !
BurningThoughts chapter 25 . 1/13/2013
Sweet last chapter :) and the next story looks A-mazing! Will definatly be reading :)
Guest chapter 24 . 1/11/2013