Reviews for New York City: Strut Your Way To Love
BlankMask chapter 21 . 6/18
First of all I don't it takes like a minute to drown. It takes like 3 to 5 minutes to drown and during that time you're basically saying there was no close by to save the model. Highly unlikely an yet he mamages to die but they save Kurt. Also weed and pot is the same thing.
sadymylady chapter 24 . 12/27/2013
oh my god :-) I read this story thinking what a great writer and got to the end only to realise you were the one who wrote whms the tyrant of my heart keep up the writing :-)
Guest chapter 24 . 1/12/2013
You know how to tell a story. I've went to every emotion through this reed, I am greatful. I read the first three chapters of your other story and in the review I said I'd read this one and I love it as well. You do good work thank you.
Vampgrl037 chapter 24 . 12/25/2012
Excellent story. I can't wait for the next 1. Good work,
DearDancers chapter 20 . 11/4/2012
DearDancers chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I am totally going to read this because you used Lana lyrics.
fenomena chapter 24 . 10/31/2012
I loved this story and I'm so sad that it's over. :(
jjake09 chapter 24 . 10/31/2012
I have to say I loved this story. I'm not a huge fan of AU and at first I wasn't sure about reading it. In the end, I'm glad I did. Can't wait to read more from you, you're good!
JasonDragon64 chapter 24 . 10/31/2012
Mere words are such an inadequate gift to show just how deeply this story moved me. It's brought me to tears and bouts of laughter sometimes in the same chapter. While I'm sad that the take has ended, I'm always glad for a truly happy ending. Such a beautiful story, my dear. I eagerly await your next endeavour.
SaraMatta chapter 24 . 10/31/2012
Oh i can't believe it's completed :') i loved every chapter of this story.
Now i can't wait to read your next work, and seeing how good is this, i'm sure that one will be even better. ;)
Thank you!
GleekShip chapter 24 . 10/31/2012
A beautifully written chapter. I can see that Noah was nervous the entire time since he key jumping to conclusions. It almost makes him seem like the girl in the relationship, lol. It's quite grand.

Well I am sad to see this story go. It was one of the few stories I ever waited for. I'd drop everything when I noticed the new chapter, just so I could read. I was never one for AU's, but you have me hooked.

Thank you for the mention. I'm glad that I could help you. Just let me know if you ever need help, or anything on future projects and my words belong to you.

And I like the ending like this. It leaves it open to many varying paths to the future. So once more, an amazing job, I can't wait to see what you bring to us next time around.
- GleekShip
bookworm51485 chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
Someone's getting fired :-P
JasonDragon64 chapter 23 . 10/23/2012
What a lovely chapter. I wish I couldn't believe the attitude at the catwalk didn't occur, but having dated a model (briefly, thank goddess), I know it does. One doesn't sit or bend or break stride on the catwalk. Designers consider that to be appalling behaviour. Snotty pricks!

I'm so happy Noah and Kurt have one another, and that Noah is planning something so special.
ToniBalogna978 chapter 23 . 10/23/2012
Oh a blue velvet box... Is it Tiffany's?