Reviews for Kissing in the Rain
It was Sooooo sad at first it has a really sweet ending love it
MagicWriterK chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I loved the feeling and the way you expressed how conflicted some teens feel. But I wish Kukai had shown up somewhere around the end to check on her.
Rose13312 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
cute
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
So I'm in health class, ignoring the movie we're watching, and reading Fanfiction because I have 90 minutes to do whatever since our teacher doesn't care what we we do, and I receive weird looks for being hunched over and crying silently.

That's a beautiful story and its because I know how it feels to bottle all the hurt and emotions.

Anyways, totally loved it!
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Yeah! I've returned to re-read this again! I reviewed before as PandaWoman because I didn't have an account then, but now I do! Anyways, I really love this one-shot! I sometimes feel the same way Amu does because I have a mask too. I use my outer character at school, but it's not as bad since my family knows what I'm like and I don't use it around them. For a while, my outer character drove me crazy. I wanted to burn it to the ground and never hear of it again, but I would always come to the conclusion that it would be weird for me to suddenly start acting different; for me to talk to people. So, I've come to realize that I'm not going to get rid of it yet. I'll dump it in a ditch when I head off to college later in life. Anyways, I love this one-shot! I don't even know how many times I've read it now! My favorite part is when Ikuto finally arrived to help her come to her senses. Yay for tem kissing! Double yay for them confessing! Infinity yay for the whole thing minus Tadase! Yay! AMUTO FOREVER! :)
ImDiffrentSoWhat chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Wow, this was deep. I wonder if the Charas will be coming back now. I love it, especially how it shows that Ikuto truly loves her since he's saying about Tadase even though he wants Amu himself, he wants her happy no matter what.
AliceKat chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I cried... and it is pretty out of character... but...
PandaWoman chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I love it! I read this a while ago and have come back to re-read it! AMUTO FOREVER!
NanaShinozaki chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
such a wonderful oneshot! I'm soooooooo inlove with it!
CrazyYuki chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
kawaii!
The ending is wonderful. I really loved this story.
Well done! -
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
i almost cried
blu2012 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I swear I read this from you before... I can't believe I didn't review! Dx

Amazing as always... Is Amu's parents always like that..? Sad. You write amazing angst stories. I shed a tear with this one. TT_TT
And Amuto? Seize the moment xDD

... You spelled 'Tsukiyomi' wrong, and where's Utau? x(
Love it lots! :))
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
(Sniff sniff) that was so sad.(sniff sniff)
TheLightBeforeWeLand chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This story was so amazing! You are an excellent writer. :-) I've always hated how Amu's parents obsess over Ami and hardly pay any attention to Amu. Amu's outer character makes her seem like she doesn't need anybody, but they shouldn't always leave her alone like that! :-(
Emerald-Pen chapter 1 . 9/19/2012