Reviews for Younger Justice
leahgaming628 chapter 6 . 6/23
This was awesome chapter i love this book add more please
OREOXOX chapter 10 . 6/7
OMG I LOVE HAPPY TREE FRIENDS!
Yellow Beetle chapter 15 . 3/7
i.c
What de fuck
It was "Child's play"
Or at least I THINK that was its name
i know u uploaded this a long time ago, but please do one that kid flash is a baby and he lives sith flash and he struggles to take care of him
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2016
I want to see Flash get his butt kicked be the team
l.c chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
you must make a fanfiction that proves the reason why dick and wally are best friends and get along really well is because they have a whole bunch of things in common and a whole bunch of differences.
l.c chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
please understand i forget to write make when i told you to make a fanfiction in my first review.
l.c chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
you must a fanfiction about the team, being sent to another dimension to help a girl who's life is like this; Look at me
You may think you see
who I really am
But you'll never know me
Every day, it's as if I play a part
Now I see
If I wear a mask
I can fool the world
But I can not fool
my heart
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
I am now
In a world where I have to
hide my heart
And what I believe in
But somehow
I will show the world
What's inside my heart
And be loved for who I am
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection
someone I don't know?
Must I pretend that I'm
Someone else for all time?
Who I am inside?
There's a heart that must
be free to fly
That burns with a need
to know the reason why
Why must we all conceal
What we think
How we feel
Must there be a secret me
I'm forced to hide?
I won't pretend that I'm
Someone else
For all time
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside? and in end they all learn a life lesson and the team goes home to their dimension. ps. the another dimension their sent to is the perfect mixture of the middle ages, medieval times, the viking age, the barbarian age, the turn of the century, The Age of Revolution, the dark ages, the iron age, the bronze age, the silver age, the golden age, the ice age, fairy tales, urban legends, Elena of avalor, Sofia the first, The Shrek franchise from DreamWorks Animation, old classics and the stone age.
WingardiumLeviosa223 chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
why didn't Artemis go to her mom?
l.c chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
you must make a fanfiction based on Disney junior Sofia the First bad little dragon season 3 episode 16 with Mary Louise Dahl a.k.a baby doll a former actor, doctor, nurse, medic, surgeon, soldier, artist, police woman, scientist, athlete, acrobat, gymnast, dentist, hygienist and chef who became a criminal that only robs rich people, is wanted in countless states and countries, robs rich people by pretending to be a homeless orphan little girl and was born with systemic hypoplasia, a rare condition which kept her from ever growing or ageing, meaning that she spent all of her life looking like a young toddler.
Eagle Dreamer chapter 14 . 10/21/2016