Reviews for It's Just A Game!
Noella chapter 10 . 8/29
Hey, just wanted to let you know this is some amazing work! However, I've noticed this hasn't been updated since 2014...I hope everything's all right with you.
LoverxofxNight chapter 9 . 4/2
Yah super evil cuz it as been over a year since you updated T.T and we will never know the ending truly
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Awesome story please update soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2015
Please update soon.
Archangel305 chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
What happens next I want to know. This is an interesting story. What happens, please update.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
I love your story. Please update soon. Thank you.
BlueWingedAngelReAnne chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
Please update soon! The wait is killing me! TTTT
Shannyrox101 chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
Now what plot twist do you have in store for us? I really hope you won't make me or any of the other readers wait too long. For them... you haven't updated in 5 months... thats a long time. I really hope that you update soon so I can see more Aero. Seriously, they are the cutest couple I've ever read about. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Shannyrox101 chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
That was mean. Now I need to know how all this shit happens and you haven't updated for 5 months. Hello?! I am an Obsessive fanfiction addict being deprived of updates!
Shannyrox101 chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
So cute :3 Aero is progressing nicely xD
Shannyrox101 chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
I like the POV changes and the way you describe Ashes's thoughts during the fight. Can't wait to read the next chapter...
Shannyrox101 chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
AERO! That is the couple name!
Shannyrox101 chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
I love your OC and the fact that she's not a Mary Sue :D
ultradragon101 chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
I love this! Its so awesome. I hope u continue this because im so into this story. I want more of this just like people been saying. If u do, thank you. :)
ultradragon101 chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Please please write more of this. I really really want to know what happened next? If u do continue this, that would make me happy. So please continue the fanfic. It really mean a lot to me if so.