Reviews for The Letter that change the Rizzoli's life English
KathyMata chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
amazing story. update soon
LittleSpooky chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
If you're going to write a story in English - please find a beta who speaks both French and English. Somehow, I think even in French, the blatant confusion of the gender pronouns is extreme. Yes, I'd like to see the story continue, but not in this fashion I'm afraid.

I'm an ignorant American, yes, that only speaks one language. I let A LOT slide however if someone doesn't speak English as their native language. Most people put a disclaimer up, and ask for assistance with a beta, or offer an explanation that they are trying valiantly to write in English. No such disclaimer at the top of this story.
bigbiz chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
i'm like it continued please
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Une BĂȘta pourrait vous aider avec la traduction du français vers l'anglais...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This has potential to be a great story but the language and grammar are poor which makes it a pain to read. Please get someone good at English to proof-read or beta.
SchoolRumble96 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I am really interested to see how this story progresses, but there were parts I couldn't understand. Mostly because it wasn't proper english. Maura was a bitch for doing that! She couldn't break up with her in person?
Cirque Dans La Rue chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
*sniffle*... Eek! Don't look at me, I don't want you to see the tears in my eyes. *hides* But on a more serious note, I really liked it, can't wait to see what happens next :D - BCI
Riskreader chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Confused Gender pronouns his office she waited I have to say I'm interested in how Jane & Maura find each other again.