Reviews for chapped lips and hands on hips
flowersandswords chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is the first time I've read a fic where Mako is an equalist and I have to say that I really like it. Your writing is perfect.
itsallanoxymoron chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
oh. wow. that was *amazing*. i just. i can't.

i don't even really like makokorra tbh but that summary just intrigued me and this line "This was the kind of love he had been craving his entire life, the kind you fight for, the kind that takes everything out of you. The kind you read about. The kind you die for." this line made me love this.

-—janae
queenchesh chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Bad romance. :D
Love this so much.
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Ahhhhh the words escape me... all I feel are just the raw emotions this fic has brought out in me. This should be a multi-chapter fic - it's too good not to be! Why are the really great concepts wasted on just a one-shot? This has the potential to be an excellent story. I don't know why I'm suddenly obsessed with the EqualistMako idea, but damn it, I crave more!
Nukumi chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I am speechless. Basically, I like this on more levels than I can properly articulate at the moment. One of the jewels of the Makorra filter.
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Interesting twist. I really like the concept of Mako being an equalist. I dunno why, but I really like it. Anyway, nice story. :)
mali86 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
THIS IS REALLY GOOD! YOU SHOULD CONTINUE IT.
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Sad, but beautiful. I especially love the passion–so well done. The bittersweetness... gah, I love it.
aboywithseagreeneyes chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
feels.
Ski October chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Gah, the feels.
I may have to get in on this Equalist!Mako trend.

Hmm..
binnenpretje chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Sad. Like it, love it, adore it.
NonsensicalLyrics chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
That was lovely! there's never enough quality Equalist!Makorra in the world
NerdyTurtle0599 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
You should do more like this but more details on the sex parts
WorldsAwayAmy chapter 1 . 8/1/2012