Reviews for So Help Me, Freud
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
As an amateur self-taught psychologist, 'll tell you that Freud isnt God but his ideas that the mind can hold back negative thoughts and feelings from its host to me have some basis of truth.
Also, I love the song Mad World by Gary Jules :D
Fullmetalkekkaishi chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
I really lime this chapter. Sasori and Deidara are so cute together.
Fullmetalkekkaishi chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
I love the story. I fangirled a little when Deidara said he loved Saori at the end.
Fullmetalkekkaishi chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
The chapter was great. I like how Deidara would do so much for Sasori.
Keep updating chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
I love what you're doing with the story so far, and it would be great if you could add a little bit more meat to the chapters. Don't weigh them down with adjectives, of course, but take your time. It would be super awesome to have an update, and see a big, fat chapter .(because apparently words gain weight now)
Anywho, PLEASE keep updating! I don't have an account, so I can't follow, but I'll check for updates! And make sure to put some fluff in there. Get creative. I know that you've got the chops to keep going.
Pissed off chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
Listen. If your story is incomplete, don't mark it as in complete. That is stupid, annoying, a lie and deceiving. I suggest you mark it as incomplete again- as your story IS incomplete. More than half of your chapters were authors notes, either way.
Solace in the Chaos chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
*Sigh, and here I thought you would have another chapter.
Sorry, just had to bug. ;)

I wish you luck on the sequel to this story!
lermia chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
cant wait!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
Too cute! The portal cake reference, the story line! Awesome! I loved reading it. I think it should be in the T section, but oh well. Nice story you wrote!
Envyyyy chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
.time to create a tumblr.
Tessela chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude update soon. You know how awkward it is squeeing very loudly in a library, reading this? VERY AWKWARD I never squeed like that in all my years. Your that good, doll o; keep up the good work.

Ps. A song I say you should take a gander at is 9 in the afternoon by panic at the disco. I always start my day with that and the killers when you were young. C:
Envyyyy chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Oh . There's gonna be another arc - Yeess!
Danna seems so cute in this chapter owo
- I wonder what would have happened to the plot it deidara really brought explosives..

-/got competition tomorrow/- m noooo..
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Thank you for not ending it at chapter 11
I want to see how the doctor/patient relationship goes since they are kinda not acceptable.
And now that sasori is also kinda loopy, will he get his doctor card taken away? Kinda don't want a suicidal doctor taking care of crazy people right?
K-anipop chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Haha glad to see everything back to normal. Lol to Dei sputtering around after Sasori kissed him.
Thx for the clear up at the bottom about the syllables for Da-n-na. I was confused until you cleared it up. Now I know something new.
Solace in the Chaos chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
I don't have any bricks lying around.
Good closing chapter. :D