Reviews for In The Family Way
LoonyLatias chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Cilan is a bit of a hypocrite, in my opinion. Saying that Burgundy was a bit over the top, while he was in space. I mean, he was OVER THE TOP.

I'm a bit confused though on why Cilan would like to tell May,Drew, Paul, Barry and Kenny in the same speed as their other close friends. I know they're in same circle of friends, but it feels weird as they have not canonically met. Eh, whatever.

Great oneshot, Lu!
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Aw, that was sweet!
Beauty yet to be found chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I was smiling wile I was reading this! 6 stars!
Ciradel the ChronicleWriter chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
One of the best stories :) !
MysteryMustache chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Well, you've done it. Somehow, you're clever description actually made me read a fic for a shipping I don't support. I've been a Sommeliershipper for a while, and I'm probably the only person to ever ship Iris and Luke, but neither are to passionate of shippings, so I thought I'd read.

Burgundys bit was hilarious, and the whole thing was really good.
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
*Reads Author's note* indeed he does and cool I loved this but why is Burgandy such a brat about it anyway good story
lost soul of silver chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This is such a cute story! I especially love the ending when Cilan is flustered. XD
Explorer Of Time chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
What can I say? Brilliant. You should really see a publishing agent
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Man, Cilan talks more than I remember from watching.
ImperfectWonderland chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This was so cute! I loved it :3
Yami Ceylan chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
awww, that's very cute! are you going to make a sequal?oh well do it if you like.
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Ehehe flustered Cilan ftw xD
And awww this fic just made me smile so much :'D I love how different the reactions of Burgundy and Cilan's were to Iris having a baby - of course Cilan would be happy as hell.
Really well written! - Happy Wishfulshipping Day!
MudkipLover33 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Cute story! I liked it a lot! :)