Reviews for A Council of Owls and One Ginger Cat
Chipmunk94 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This so cute and so sad at the same time :/ It was very well written and you caught the animals character beautifully which must gave been difficult.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Awww.

Great fic. kinda sad in places, but mostly really sweet.
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Oh what a cool story! I loved all of the character traits you made up for Crookshanks, Errol, Pigwidgeon and Hedwig. It fit so well.
PrincessShittyKnees chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I really liked this one, well done!
shetan83 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Wow, this is such an original idea. Very extremely well-written, and I like that they have such distinct ways of speaking. Crookshanks and Pig in particular were fantastically written, and I loved the banter between Crookshanks and Errol. And Hedwig is such a dignified lady.

Very, very well-done.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
very good
LupinTonksLove chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Great story! This is a very cute and original piece of work. :D
Stephanie chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Aw! I totally adored this fic! And although it says in the disclaimer that it is more sweet than funny it definatly has it's moments.. I'm still smiling. I'm jumping on to some other fics by you, but no doubt I will be back reading this one over again soon! Great work! :-D
q.thews chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
One of the cutest "animal story" i ever read!

Usually gthey are so silly, this one instead it's not, it's even philosophical.

And all of them are quite in character (have animals a "real" characters in jkr story ?)

Ciao!
MyPhoenixLament chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Wonderful! I love the voices that you gave to each of the animals.
xMegh chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
to be absolutely honest, I was skeptical about the idea of this at first, but I have to admit that this was beautiful! keep writing! this was awesome!

luv always*

meg aka dramaqueen
Shadow Katt chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
This was really really cute. Nicely written and fun to read.
Elaine chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Wonderful!
Draco-luver chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Aww, that was so cute. Really good read as well. My favorite was Hedwig. ;
JadedJenn chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Great fic! I was just thinking the other day that it would be wonderful to find a story from the "animals" points of view. They all seem very "in character".