Reviews for The Brother Cure
Ayaa-Yun chapter 1 . 6/26
Some minor spelling and grammar mistakes. But overall? Yes. So much yes, and win, and yes. It was awesome. It got me teary eyed at the end. I wanted to cry, but I have makeup on so I can't. But I applaud thee. Great bonding moment between sam and dean. Nicely done.
Keep up the good work.
Zetta chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Love this. Love the idea that Sam was so distracted by hallucifer that Bobby's death didn't really hit him. Love all Dean's efforts to help Sam sleep. Great job. :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I loved this. It was a really good perspective on that whole time, and so heartbreaking in so many ways. xo
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Loved your story! Thanks
Parnassus chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Really enjoyed this. The progression was fantastically written - from entertaining and funny to desperate and painful to heartbreaking. I have to say the massage scene and meditation scene were my favs just because of the imagery and the boys sort of getting a kick out of it. The dialogue was very in character as well. *applauds*
Olive-Pizza chapter 1 . 8/10/2013

Anyways. This was cute and sweet. And great. Huzzah to you.
Marz1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Good story and well written. The sleep aids were all awesome. One kvetch : Neither Winchester has blue eyes.
Sheila chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Loved the story.
sammynanci chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Aww,This is was beautiful,great job,really. Poor Sammy,I like seeing this in the show
TraSan chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I really enjoyed this and the ending was perfect and chilling (no pun intended).
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Poor boys.

Very good chapter, well done.
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This was such a heartbreakingly beautiful story. Poor Sammy is falling apart and Dean is trying so hard to pick up the pieces. I haven't seen Season 7 yet, I'm very IMpatiently waiting for it to come out on DVD, but I've pretty much spoiled myself by watching clips on Youtube and reading fic. It kills me to see Sam in such a state, but nothing is better than Dean trying so desperately to make it all better. Loved the story, great job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I love your writing. This is great. I especially love your insight into Sam's head.
missingmikey chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Really enjoyed this story. I only wish the TV show had done more with the brothers during this time.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
*wibbles* Beautiful! The solutions were comical but the end was bittersweet and perfection. I would love to read more tags for this episode! I can't get enough of them. :)