Reviews for Spirits
lmsweetness chapter 14 . 8/5
I found this fanfiction purely by accident, and I have to say I was really weary when I saw the crossover. But it's amazing! I don't usually leave review often but this story is really good. I love the way you incorporated Harry into the Princess Mononoke story. Please continue it. I'd love to see how it turns out.
Von chapter 14 . 3/19
I'm really enjoying this. I like that there are many levels to the story.
luffy chapter 14 . 1/24
this seem to be an interesting story but it's too bad that you abandoned it
DemonWolf25 chapter 14 . 1/9
I really wish that this would be continued. Its the only one of its kind that I see and its written so well...
Will this even be updated?
Sarah Riddle Potter chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
I just love this crossover. Wish you would continue it. I hope at some point you come back to complete this awesome story.
Riddle7777 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
So...I'm hoping this is updated or rewritten soon. Its too damn good yo abandon. This is my third reread and I think I like this best of all your fics.
spoony285 chapter 14 . 3/26/2015
Do you plan on continuing this story? Its really quite good
biblioholic chapter 14 . 3/18/2015
Sorry I wasn't able to log-in for this review.

Great story!

I've been reading your HP x Supernatural fics and discovered this one (I love Studio Ghibli).

It's been an interesting read. I can't wait to see what happens to Jigo (and his reaction should he ever find out who Harry is).

I wonder when San will find out that Ashitaka views Kaya as a sister.

I await the next update.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 14 . 2/9/2015
Wahaha! Ohh, I can almost picture poor jigo's face when he finds out who Harry is.
:P
Well, this was an interesting start here. I wonder where this would go...
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 11 . 2/9/2015
..I've always wondered... what someone in a pensieve looks like.
I mean... do they go all in, or do they just lie there with their head face down (or all the way down) in a bowl of strange-looking liquid...!? And what about when there are a bunch of people? Do they all cluster around and stick their heads in? It must look ridiculous. xD
Dontblink chapter 14 . 2/7/2015
Aww, you stopped writing :(

Well, at least i had fun reading this, so thanks. It was refreshingly different.
Bianca Valdez chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
Hi.
This is the most ludicrous idea I have ever seen. Seriously. Harry Potter and Mononoke? Ridiculous suggestion.
But somehow, I have no idea how, you've made it work. Kudos to you. I'm really enjoying this so far.
Usually I wait until I've read all published chapters to review, so posting in the middle like this is peculiar for me, but I have questions, so I had to.
Kaya. In the English dub, it's pretty clear that she is, in fact, Ashitaka's sister. Is this changed from the original? Was she actually supposed to be his fiancé? I haven't seen the Japanese version (I don't speak Japanese, like, at all) so I'm not sure, but I know they often change things. I'm just a little confused because several stories on here indicate that they are in an arranged marriage. Thinking that perhaps I'd missed something, I did re-watch the first part of the movie, but Kaya said, "So you won't forget your little sister," and then proceeded to call him "Brother". If you could help clear this up for me, that would be great.
Otherwise, I really do like this story. The writing is very good. The plot, as aforementioned, somehow magically works, which it really shouldn't because this is such a ridiculous idea. The characters are pretty true-to-form. Keep up the good work!
Bianca Valdez
Ki'Terr chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Wow it has been a while since I last read this story. I just recently rewatched Princess Mononoke and wanted to reread some of the fanfiction for this movie when I remembered this story. It is a little sad that it hasn't been updated in so long. I really want to know what happens next. Hopefully you will finish your rewrite and take this off hiatus, hmm?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!
XxAceLawxX chapter 14 . 10/29/2014
This story is amazing! im looking forward to the next chapter if your still continuing it!

Ok.. just a few things
1. i love the new names... Koji and Setsuna...
2. This is really interesting, and harrys character is enjoyable... though its kinda worrying that he is starting not to care too much...
3. LOL!
"I suggest you follow me. Unless you'd prefer I let them return to their sport?"
It was a genuine offer which sort of frightened Jigo. Did harry honestly think he wanted to be pummeled to death by angry townspeople?

And that is the million dollar question... and the answer is no... so where is my money!?
LOL, I think that's ONE of my favorite scenes in the story.