Reviews for Fan Freaking Tastic
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Nice work with the Humor keep it up mekay
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I like this story a lot. If I may make a suggestion? Instead of doing the time lapse in bold print, why don't you just start a new paragraph with the sentence: We spent the next two hours scaring the bejesus out of people. Or however you want to put it. I think it will blend in better than the bold print time lapse.
sheyautja94 chapter 34 . 12/23/2013
Gaaahhhhhhhhh ;-; what in the world!? It was just getting interesting... ;-; more pwz?
sheyautja94 chapter 28 . 12/23/2013
Omg I can't stop laughing XD good job love this chapter ..now onward to reading
Kira.R.G chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
DX NOOOOOO! SPONGE BOB BAD!
Matt chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
How did Caitlin not die Jake saw her headless body!?
Jman241 chapter 31 . 6/18/2013
this chapter is good i cant wait to see what happens next
kakashishot chapter 31 . 6/13/2013
Good chap can't wait ti see what happens ok later
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
lolz :D
kakashishot chapter 30 . 4/29/2013
I hope she changes back update soon
Alarica Glory Ange chapter 30 . 4/26/2013
Chapter 31 on the way! Glad to see you all are still hooked on. This honestly my longest story/book I've ever written and your reviews are very encouraging (to those who actually post positively). To C4coba, keep reading and you definitely will ;) To Jess, I'm glad you fell into my pit of a cliffhanger :D maybe your wish may come true, maybe not? I'll just leave you to that :) And as for the rest of the reviewers. Thank you for commenting. I love seeing your guys's views on my story. And please. Feel free to request something (because I'm running out of ideahs D:) Stay toasty
spidergirl chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
I c u took my advice cool but u still need to make them longer but I like it
DiizGiirlJess chapter 29 . 4/24/2013
Oh shit ! I wish she would turn back to her human form... :(
c4cobra309 chapter 29 . 4/24/2013
great chapter! im really enjoying this :) cant wait to see what happens next
Alarica Glory Ange chapter 28 . 4/24/2013
I'm glad you find my story encouraging for your own story. Sorry the small chapters bug you so much, I was just trying to give my readers something to read while I make the next longer chapters, since I haven't posted in a while. Yes it is more T rated but i also specified in the summary why i put it rated M, to tell the people who are interested what they will be reading later in the story.