Reviews for Sasuke Uchiha is a Piece of Sh!
Anonymous Miki chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Rolling. On the floor. Laughing. My ass off.
Awesomeness of the highest caliber!
Xtase chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oh god, I LOVED this! So cheeky and hilarious. Thank ya for making my day! :D
BlackKittyMoon chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Ahahahahahhaah XD
doodlertoday chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Pretty entertaining xD Loved it! made me laugh :')
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
awesome
Noukon Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
love it
OtakuAme chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This story has given me much Laugher, in a good way of course. I was chucking all through is rant, and then they got drunk. Whoah nelly I was biting a towel so I wouldn't wake my family. I had to put this down multiple times because I was rolling around my floor in pure joy. And the ending, perfect omg. Great work I love it
Imalena chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Nice story, even if there is a little too much ''fuck'' words in it for my taste. But i still enjoyed it
missMien chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Good story! (okay i find this a bit.. Akward to ask but can you let Naruto bottom too? I like him more as an uke)
xTobi-Kunx chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oh my god. This is the best fucking story ever. Seriously. My stories are shit compared to this and I work my ass off on them.

The way you narrate Naruto is EXACTLY the way I think. All the time. It was like reading my own subconscious thoughts that someone stole when I wasn't looking or some shit.

I laughed hysterically through the whole thing. I'm definitely gonna read more of your fics.
Random Reader chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
LMAO! That was hilarious! Loved every bit of it (which is rare 'cuz I usually don't read Yaoi). ;{D
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Lols XD Niiiice XD This was really good, and I think that's probably about how their relationship would go. The only thing that bothered me at all was that you did not describe the blow job. You really should've described the blow job, if it was that good. Other than that, awesome job -