Reviews for a thousand words for love
Somebody knows chapter 1 . 2/20
More Daroline please!
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
UNG, this is my favorite, favorite time of Damon/Caroline, when they're happy and smooshy and sweet and utterly adorable. This is so, so wonderful. And cute. I LOVED IT.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
damn, everything you write is just so poetic ... it's gorgeous :)
peachx89 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This was extremely sweet. I just keep thinking aww. Love it.
deargoodbye chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Oh my God, YES.
So I don't know why it took me forever to find this but I just did and J might cry. THIS IS WHAT I WANT FOR DAROLINE.
The thought of Damon writing a song for her made me smile so big my coworkers must have thought I was crazy or something. And OF COURSE both Salvatores would know how to play guitar. The bit with the carnival made me laugh. I could SEE Damon only concentrating only on the guitar, avoiding her eyes. I love how he was kind of scared of her reaction. How cute. :) And of course how she counted his sighs.
*dies over Damon's calluses* Oh hell, I'm gushing over every bit of this. Suffice to say I love all of it.
I WANT THIS. *hugs*
They are each mother's mosts. *flails over that*
You have mastered perfection in 1,236 words.
abbyli chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love this. It's so darn cute and I enjoyed it immensely.
Question...are you a fan of the Hunger Games? Cuz if you are, I have the beginnings of a Vampire Diaries themed story and Caroline and Damon take the places of Katniss and Peeta and i would love your uptake on it if you wish. :)
TeamRipperStefan chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
perfect 3
BeautifulStrongFullOfLight chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Adorable! :)
scarlet pearls chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
omygod, omygod, omygod, this fic just made my life. faving right now, ok done, seriously, a, this is incredible; i feel hatred for you right now, because your writing is a dream, it really is. you were sooo descriptive; i mean, you write details in your other fics, but you lingered on them here, and caroline's feelings and damon, omygod, play a song for meeee. this is stunning, i love it, i love it. i would love to have your talent for writing. this was perfect. like, the modernity to your writing combined with the flawless descriptions of them and her feelings made this brilliant, and i'm alerting; i forgot that this is a series of one-shots, and this is NOT CLICHE, gurl, 'cause cliche is just when you write something cliche, and you admitted the cliche-ness in the fic, which-therefore-uncliches it. you just learned something new. /swagggg

"you are my most" /flail

update NOW. (oh, and i agree; holland roden does NOT get enough screen time.. i guess that comment should have been in a pm, but, oh well)

RaspBerryHats chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Very sweet and very beautiful!
Melanie chapter 1 . 8/4/2012 cute! :)
skyewardfuckyeah chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
starzee chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Aww that was so beyond awesome! :D I love it!
vampurr chapter 1 . 8/2/2012