Reviews for Learning to Cope
Its good.
xXSarcasticAngelXx chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
love the entire story
Punkrockcandy chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
Omg it's over already! I loved the story! I loved the way Kisame was being affectionate towards her when she was really out of it. I so wish that smut scene at the end was very very... Very... Very... Loooooong... And very very very detailed lol anything yummy scene with him shud be very... Loooooong... Lol ;)
:') this story was so good... Now i wanna read Savior again cuz that one was a grrrrreat one too! So heart wrenching...
But agh! Damn Oro and his plans. And I cannot stand Kabuto and his stupid smirk like he has something up his sleeve all the time! I wanna punch him!
Idk what it is about Kisame lol. Well without the headband protector on tho... They had to go and show him all shirtless in the anime lol. That's what did it for me. What was underneathe... :)
With Hidan there is not much left to the imagination! Rawr!
Kakuzu def shud keep the cloak off! Beaton his tanned arms... His stitches remind me of tattoos!
And itachi... A little on the thin side but it's all about his eyes :)
Why am I even goin on about this? I DON'T KNOW! Lol
Woooo... Another story that took me on an emotional ride. Loved it! Amazing job LOA!
Lol I just remembered that one time About who has the biggest... I would so have thought Kisame and Kakuzu were the top too. Must be their beefiness lol! And then hidan ;)
Ok anywho! Im getting to wrapped up on that! Lol
PurplePunkette chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
Amazing last chapter! Woohoo!
Review for Kisame, huh...?
Kisame is the best! :D
New account sign up taken name chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
Yay for sweet Kisame! I've got to love some of the sweeter lemons.
Hedari chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
Awww! :( That's so sweet and adorable! YAY for them (Even if Oro is in jail, lol... That's his own fault though)! Great story! :3 Great sensei too! Love the ending!
The Clockwork Blue chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
KISAME! You bloody sexy loveable delicious steamy blue shark man! THAT WAS F*CKING AWESOME!
sweetdreams705 chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
Yay that Oreo head got what he deserved!
The Clockwork Blue chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
*sniffles* Bound permanently? Abd go Sasori! Put his snakey ass in jail!
Punkrockcandy chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
:'( this chapter made me so sad! Like first I was like oh snap she and kabuto r gonna get it on?! :) interesting... Then the side affects like that is gonna piss kisame off seriously! And the way he was so distraught by what happens really got me... And she needs to have sex to return to normal... She cares for him but I wonder if she will resent him! She was already upset about losing her virginity to him! :( poor kisame.. His girl got.. Well... U know... :'( I love this story!
Reminds me of Savior!
Punkrockcandy chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Ive been wanting to read these recents chapters but woo wee work has been kicking my butt!
I did not expect for him to smack her and it was getting to me! She does something on accident. He gets mad. Takes his anger out and things go downhill. Maybe for a bit... I wonder how he's gonna make it up to her!
:( it was so sad.. She was a virgin and wanted it to be special... :( at least he feels bad!
New account sign up taken name chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
I hate Orochimaru with a passion. Be sure to make him suffer for me.
Hedari chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
:/ Poor Natsumi... And yeah, I bet those two are going to pay for what they did... They deserved it though. Go Kisame!
Hedari chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
O_O I KNEW IT! Those two wouldn't let such a good chance slip away... Dirty bastards. :3 But I still like Oro anyway... :/ And aww, Zetsu and Kisame's past is so sad... I wonder what will happen in next chapter. I probably won't get a lemon with Oro, well, anyway, at least I hope that Kisame and Natsumi will get back together. :3
Guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
I hope Kisame and Zetsu rescue her in time!