Reviews for The Siren's Call
Khaleesi95 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Really good description. I love how you handled Jaime's relationships with Cersei, Tyrion, and Tywin. what I really liked about the ending was that, even though Jaime feels embarrassed and stupid, his pride doesn't chase away his fear of losing Cersei.
Mor Vilkacis chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This is writing of the highest quality, highest I've ever found in fanfiction. Had GoT been filmed in the Lost-style of every episode having flashbacks of different characters, this would tell us EVERYTHING, and not just about one (Jaime's) character, but of three. And now I wish this WAS the case and they DID use the Lost-style.

And it was so vivid, as if I was watching a movie. Throughout the reading I could hear the sea, smell the wind and feel the sun burning from above.

Stunned.
Karla Bravo chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Sorry, meant to say will hang on your every word. And meant to include my name. Nice to see you back, hope all is well. Long Time fan, puhtato
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Is there anything you can't write? I suspect this Game Of Thrones? Which I've never watched but I week hang on you're every word for sure. :) My dear, WHEN are you going to be published?