Reviews for The Moment of Truth in Your Lies
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 2/25
I love how much you packed into 3 chapters! Awesome job, thanks for sharing!
pnkats chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Ahhh I love a HEA!
pnkats chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Wow glad Esme came around. As far as Jess is concerned I do understand a little but I think she is a hipocrate.
pnkats chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This is the first time I read this as you mentioned it in the update today of out place upon the ashes. Glad you did as it's really good
xoxokristen chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Wonderful story! I only wish it was longer
twilightobession chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
LOVED IT! Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us. You did an amazing job writing it!
twilightobession chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I am loving this story so much. It is really well written. You have done a great job on writing their feelings.
twilightobession chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I am so glad that I found this story. I am loving it. You have done a really great job writing it. I am really really enjoying it.
tbens chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
a beautiful fic .. tho sad in parts i'm glad edward and bella got there HEA
x-NessieCullen-x chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
:D Love it.
justwanttoread chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
I was half expecting Jacob to be at the door when it was Jess - I would like a little bit of what happened to him or a glimpse into the wedding - maybe a mini epi?

LOVED EVERY SECOND OF THIS!
ArekWhitlock chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
it was a difficult story but she had her HEA..
Is it complete?
Barbr9 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
When I read this chapter it was wrapping up all the loose ends & I was thinking where is she going to take this. I didn't realize it was just going to be a short story. I think you did great with tieing off all the loose ends. I did think at one point before I knew this was complete was What happened with Jacob? I bet she is going to have him cause more trouble next chapter. I am glad he is done and won't hurt her anymore. Loved this short story.

Mwah
Barb
bearygirl chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Thanks for sharing this story, really enjoyed reading it.
foxylady1on1 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Loved the whole thing,amazing from beginning to end thank you Letz xx
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »