Reviews for The Moment of Truth in Your Lies
honeyimhom chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I loved this chapter.

I was so afraid Jacob was going to come back and cause trouble after Bella got out of the hospital.

I'm glad Jess and Edward are okay with sharing there son.
cullengirl08 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Great ending to the story. And I love the proposal, or should I say Trent's proposal. He does have a way with words...
cusic1981 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Love it! Glad Edward, Emmett, and Carlisle got there in time. I love the proposal it was very sweet and Trent is adorable and I think it is wonderful that Edward, Jessica, Bella, and Mike are civil to each other for Trent's sake.
Seba nefer chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Loved it. Thank you
debslmac chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
:):)
hardee chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
WOW, this really is a great story! Only three chapters? The flow of the story is really good with the main characters. It's like you cut to the chase and every one hashes it out and then moves on, I love it and will recommend it to my club. Thanks for writing.
hardee chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was a good read. A lot of information for one chapter then I read your A/N and understand why. It is very good.
honeyimhom chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I love this story.

Excited to read more.
justwanttoread chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Jess has every right to be mad, but she cheated too - maybe not as long as Edward did or with as much passion as Edward did, but she still cheated too
Barbr9 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Loving this story. Glad your going to continue it. Can't wait to see where you take it with all the twist and turns.

Mwah
Barb
andreacf77 chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Loved It! I’m so glad that they decided not to hide their relationship and be honest with everyone.
I’m happy that Esme took it well once she heard what it was like for them both.
I was surprised that Jessica told Edward about Mike. She can’t really say much about Edward and Bella when she was screwing Mike.
I did want to hit her though because I think what Jessica said to Edward about wanting him to ‘bleed’ was really harsh. I know they’ve hurt her, but she’s no angel.
I’m dreading what will happen when Jake finds out, but looking forward to them telling Trent.
Looking forward to the next chapter; I just hope Edward and Bella get their HEA.
sujari6 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
I'm glad they've told Esme and Jessica.
ArekWhitlock chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Parents can really destroy their sons life..
I'm scared for Bella's life...Jacob is going to kill her..
nebfan51 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Just saw this story on cheaterward - decided to check it out - whew! I'm in - now to catch up with the rest of your story:)
crazy62 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Can't wait for part 3 thank you for sharing!
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »