Reviews for The Moment of Truth in Your Lies
tbens chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
a beautiful fic .. tho sad in parts i'm glad edward and bella got there HEA
x-NessieCullen-x chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
:D Love it.
justwanttoread chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
I was half expecting Jacob to be at the door when it was Jess - I would like a little bit of what happened to him or a glimpse into the wedding - maybe a mini epi?

LOVED EVERY SECOND OF THIS!
ArekWhitlock chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
it was a difficult story but she had her HEA..
Is it complete?
Barbr9 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
When I read this chapter it was wrapping up all the loose ends & I was thinking where is she going to take this. I didn't realize it was just going to be a short story. I think you did great with tieing off all the loose ends. I did think at one point before I knew this was complete was What happened with Jacob? I bet she is going to have him cause more trouble next chapter. I am glad he is done and won't hurt her anymore. Loved this short story.

Mwah
Barb
bearygirl chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Thanks for sharing this story, really enjoyed reading it.
foxylady1on1 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Loved the whole thing,amazing from beginning to end thank you Letz xx
honeyimhom chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I loved this chapter.

I was so afraid Jacob was going to come back and cause trouble after Bella got out of the hospital.

I'm glad Jess and Edward are okay with sharing there son.
cullengirl08 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Great ending to the story. And I love the proposal, or should I say Trent's proposal. He does have a way with words...
TrulyOutrageous chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Love it! Glad Edward, Emmett, and Carlisle got there in time. I love the proposal it was very sweet and Trent is adorable and I think it is wonderful that Edward, Jessica, Bella, and Mike are civil to each other for Trent's sake.
Seba nefer chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Loved it. Thank you
debslmac chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
:):)
hardee chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
WOW, this really is a great story! Only three chapters? The flow of the story is really good with the main characters. It's like you cut to the chase and every one hashes it out and then moves on, I love it and will recommend it to my club. Thanks for writing.
hardee chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was a good read. A lot of information for one chapter then I read your A/N and understand why. It is very good.
honeyimhom chapter 2 . 9/15/2012