Reviews for The Moment of Truth in Your Lies
haylee21 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
oh my gosh! this is fantastic! love it love it! please update soon...freakin awesome!
X-NessieCullen-X chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Ohhhhhh, I absolutely LOVE being in the know with the next chapter! 3 So excited for the next installment to be 100%. ;)

Come on, y'all, lets show her a bit more love for all the hard work she puts into these chapters!
motherbeatrice chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
wow, what a tangled web all these characters are in...
now thinking about what Jacob will do , that is scary.
Love it!
foxylady1on1 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
So glad your doing a third part loved the first two,so thank you for that.

xx
cullengirl08 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
I'm just glad it's all out in the open and Jess and Esme are now in the know. Two down, one to go. I'm sure Jacob won't take it well, but I'm hoping that as long as Bella is with Edward, he'll be able to protect her and they'll be able to get rid of him for good. After all of this, Bella and Edward deserve their happy ending.
debslmac chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
jesigrl007 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
why do u do these things to me! PINS & NEEDLES that's what i'll be on until you post...
Impatiently waiting...
cusic1981 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Love it! I really enjoyed the the part with Bella and Esme. Looking forward to part three and I am a littler afraid of it as well.
andreacf77 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Loved it!
Can't wait to read more. I feel sorry for them both they've always loved each other.
I wonder what his family and Jessica will say when they find out about him and Bella.
I hope his parents aren't too bad about it, it's partly their fault that they are not together. I do hope Edward tells them how long he has been in love with Bella.
Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you x
Motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Well these two really have a lot in their plates. I can't imagine Jess is going to be very happy about this's. Love it so far
ArekWhitlock chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I remembered it..
Can't wait for more:))
jesigrl007 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
As always great story...if you make it into a story you know i'll be reading :)
cullengirl08 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Loved it, and I would definitely read it if it was turned into a full story.
foxylady1on1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Loved it, you should do a follow up chapter xx
justwanttoread chapter 1 . 8/2/2012