Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 9/29
Excellent chapters.
Annagrace chapter 16 . 8/13
I loved all the chapters! I wish it never ended. Please write more about !
EmeraldAngel chapter 16 . 8/13
Post soon! I've read this like a thousand times!
Elphabalover101 chapter 16 . 8/11
So now Snape and Draco know Elphaba's story, as well...
Great chapter! I'm hoping the next chapter won't take as long to write. Remember, I'm always willing to help if you need someone else's opinion ;)
EmeraldAngelofDarkness chapter 16 . 8/10
This might just be my favorite chapter yet! Update soon!
kramer53 chapter 16 . 8/10
Yay you updated!

I'm mad that Dumbles would even thing Elphaba tried to sexually harass Draco. What I don't understand is why he didn't tell Umbridge. Elphaba, as always, is amazing at getting out of sticky situations.

Love the chapter! Please update when you can!
Elphabalover101 chapter 15 . 5/25
Poor Elphaba! I can't believe Dumbledore dosn't trust her! Elphaba had probably saved Draco's life. Dumbledore is literally the only person I thought would trust Elphaba no matter what. You're making me cry, Caitlin!
Oh my Oz, the Grimmerie is alive! That's so creepy!

I'm glad you finally updated :)
Oh god what is going to happen now that Draco knows her secret
I'm sure you just mean to for Snape and Elphie yo be friends ... But dammit their interactions have me shipping Sevaba again! Great chapter, only critic is wizards don't use "muggle" treatments like stitches.
I have been reading your story all night at work and I have to say that I fucking love it. Your portrayals of Elphaba, Harry, and Snape are spot on. I love your Snarky Snape the most, he his commentary had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. I can't wait to see Elphaba go up against Umbridge. I can see her and Snape teaming up against her. Those two are going to be such fun together. I'm not sure if your going to pair her off with anyone, but if you do I would with Sirius because he has a similar cocky personality to Fiyero or Remus because his gentle nature could be just what her broken heart needs (although My crack ship is Sevaba). Regardless of pairings, i can't wait to see the rest of your amazing story.
EmeraldAngelofDarkness chapter 15 . 4/9
I HATE CLIFFIES... but at the same time I live for them... update soon!
Thank you so much! I am not being sarcastic, I really love this and was afraid it had been abandoned.
Thoroughly Modern Marie chapter 15 . 3/26
This is SUCH an amazing story! Please PLEASE continue! I hope Glinda shows up! For real I mean! This story gives me feels, but in the good way stories should, that makes me keep reading!
Miss.Dizzy.Lizzy chapter 15 . 3/26
You have no idea how excited I got seeing an email pop up saying you updated. I can't wait for the next chapter! And I'll wait a year again if need be! Its worth it.
Eriphabottackson chapter 15 . 3/16
So glad to see you update after such a long time! Great work! You make me not hate Draco. And I understand Dumbledore was concerned about Draco, but... seriously?! Why would Elphaba hurt anyone? And it's no reason to GLARE at her!