Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
So Hermione is being a demanding, condescending busy-body who is playing the friend card heavily to apply peer pressure to make Harry give up Elphaba's secrets, yet HARRY is the only one in the wrong? I really don't like your portayal of him, especially since you already showed he was abused at home. Making him the scapegoat for word of Elphaba's past spreading is getting damned old. The fact they made him responsible for her well being from the start was idiotic (why would they keep her a secret only to reveal her immediately after?), and treating him like he is a moron is not helping. I like this story, but it is not without flaws. Hope you'll keep writing, regardless.
I like your Snape, but he is extremely, unquestionably OOC. Especially discordant towards his whole 'former Death Eater' past. Still, he works well for this AU.
*...and another black-haired boy climbed into the carriage.*

Canon Neville has blond hair. Just saying.
So Snape suggests Harry use a spell while underaged? I thought the whole reason Harry wasn't casting spells was because he was not allowed to and it would draw attention. Voiding her bladder would require Harry to use magic illegally.
Rosie6583 chapter 17 . 9/1
Oh my god you have to update! I'm dying here, I need a new chapter this story is so good it's unbelievable. I love it so much.
AwesomeEevee chapter 17 . 8/18
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE CONTINUE THIS! I HAVE NEVER EVER LOVED STORY SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! Also in a side not I was really hoping for Severus and Elphaba to be together buuuuuutttt I guess that you had other plans for this story! PLEEAAASSSE continue this cause it is AWESOME!
AwesomeEevee chapter 8 . 8/18
I would looovvve snape/elphaba! Great story by the way!
James Birdsong chapter 17 . 2/25
Beautiful chapter.
Elphabalover101 chapter 17 . 2/24
FIYEROOOOO! Oh gosh, PLEASE don't make us wait after such a huge cliffhanger! I think I might die if I don't know what happens next!
Araytigre chapter 17 . 2/4
Now That is what I would call "A Cliffy!" Hmm... I'm not sure how long Fiyero has been down in the Malfoy's Dungeon, although I would hazard a guess at more than a few days, which begs the question, why hasn't anyone read his mind? If Tom had looked in his mind, even for a moment, he would have known everything about Elphaba, or at least what Fiyero knew. Now comes the tricky part, getting back out (after freeing him, which won't be a problem), hmm... too bad she doesn't have a personal House Elf, as their magic would bypass Tom's Wards. Another thought, we know that Tom set up Anti-Apparition Wards, what about Portkey? I wasn't surprised that Dumbledore wouldn't be willing to do a rescue mission, if needed. Also wasn't surprised that she couldn't use Crabbe's Wand, particularly as It is matched with it's owner, namely Crabbe, and we Know that the Wand chooses the Witch or wizard, not the other way around. It wouldn't surprise me if she went to Ollivander, that he would be able to match Her with a Wand, If she so desired (which we already know that she doesn't, thank you very much). Thank You. TTFN
heatqueen chapter 17 . 2/2
You have no idea how happy it made me to see an update for this fic in my inbox. I went back and re-read the entire thing from the beginning, and it reminded me how this is one of the only decent Wicked/Harry Potter fics in existence. I really hope you continue this until the end; it so deserves to get finished. Great job with the chapter and I'm really looking forward to the next one.
~heatqueen
arellowyn chapter 17 . 2/1
Ahh! Don't leave it there. You mean.
I'm so glad to see another chapter. Hopefully not so long for another.
kramer53 chapter 17 . 2/1
This is one of my all time favorite fics and definitely my favorite Wicked fic. I'm so glad you updated! It's as good as every previous chapter, probably even better since your writing style grew over time.
You capture Elphaba's personality extremely well, I love the internal arguments she has with Glinda, and I love her interactions with the Wizarding World. But yay! Fiyero is alive!
I just absolutely canNOT wait for the next chapter! I'll be eagerly awaiting it. Update when you can!
PositivelyWicked chapter 17 . 2/1
You can not believe how happy and excited I am that you're continuing this story! It's one of my favourite fanfics of all time! And this chapter is really good, I can't wait to read more, we finally get Fiyero back!
Ophelia Thropp chapter 17 . 2/1
Great cliff-hanger. And Fiyero is alive, yay. I was hoping he was because Fiyeraba is one of the best pairings. Every Wicked fanfic I write always has a Fiyeraba pairing because Fiyeraba is far too cute to break up. Please let Elphaba, Fiyero and Draco make it out alive. I am very much intrigued and I do hope the next update will come soon. :-)