Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Araytigre chapter 14 . 2/5
This has been an interesting read, one that I'm looking forward to the next update. Unfortunately, she will be having a battle with the Umbitch before too long in the near future. With all of the predudices that the Pink Toad has towards all to many things, Elphaba will have to watch her back, Harry, Severus, Minerva, Poppy, and Albus, can only do so much, as they are targets too. It would appear that the defense club, whether official, or unofficial, will be starting soon. Thank You. TTFN
Elemental-hime chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
Please update this soon I love the story so much!
pierce chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
Best story I have ever finish is 17 2014
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Have you abandoned this story?
I know you probably lost interest in this, but I really love this story and hope that maybe you will complete it. It has been 11 months.
musicalgryffindor chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
This story is brilliant, one of my favourite crossovers. I'm really hoping that Fiyero is somehow alive and I'm really hoping that this story hasn't been abandoned. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
Please Update, you haven't done so in seven months and now I am getting worried. This story is really good and is one of my favorite crossovers. I hope you don't abandon it.
Tayyaba Noreen chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Test
xbox432 chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
Well this has been an amusing story. I am enjoying witnessing Ephaba's wit. While I thought the way Harry continued to blurt out her secrets without a care was a bit rude for him, I can at least believe that he's just going through a teenage 'phase'; still wouldn't put it past Elphaba to not dangle him out her window as punishment eventually. Here's hoping to see more of this story in the future.
Elsaba chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
Okay. I've been reading this story to and from school, on the bus, all week. And I LOVE it! Most people when they write it's VERY vague, but you put a TON of detail in and this story is just perfect! Honestly, this is in my top three of like 100 that I've read. That probably doesn't mean much, but its true. Everything thats happened its just insane! I know what I'm doing this weekend. Keep up the Ozmazing work! Sorry for a lll the caps and !s. The feels are real. 3
Elsaba chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
OH MY GOD! Okay SO many things running through my head.
-Oh God! Fiyeros dead!
-I LOVE GLINDA! She Never ceases to amaze me
-OMG She fell off a cliff
-SHES NEAR HOGWARTS!
-Herminoe (Spelling I know) Can really help her with spells!
-SHES GUNA BE BEAST AT QUITICH!
arellowyn chapter 14 . 2/14/2014
I just found this story last night and spent all day reading all the way through. I have to say its one of the best stories I've read in awhile. The story is well thought out and the detail is fantastic, unlike so many others. The only complaint I have is the occasional wrong or misspelled word, but it doesn't happen often enough to really detract from the story.
Keep it up and update soon. :)
kramer53 chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
Hermione saying "Have a civil converstation without FLYING OFF THE HANDLE."
I hope you're happy, I hope you're happy now. I hope you're happy how you hurt you're cause forever, I hope you think you're clever.

Loved the reference, intended or not. Also, this is an amazing fanfic and I can't wait for you to update!
Elphabalover101 chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
I hate Umbridge! She better not fire Elphaba! UPDATE SOON!
Elphabalover101 chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
Poor Elphaba!
Elphabalover101 chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
OMO, Trelawney just made a prophecy! And if I'm correct, it's something about Elphaba and Fiyero!