Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
James Birdsong chapter 17 . 2/25
Beautiful chapter.
Elphabalover101 chapter 17 . 2/24
FIYEROOOOO! Oh gosh, PLEASE don't make us wait after such a huge cliffhanger! I think I might die if I don't know what happens next!
Araytigre chapter 17 . 2/4
Now That is what I would call "A Cliffy!" Hmm... I'm not sure how long Fiyero has been down in the Malfoy's Dungeon, although I would hazard a guess at more than a few days, which begs the question, why hasn't anyone read his mind? If Tom had looked in his mind, even for a moment, he would have known everything about Elphaba, or at least what Fiyero knew. Now comes the tricky part, getting back out (after freeing him, which won't be a problem), hmm... too bad she doesn't have a personal House Elf, as their magic would bypass Tom's Wards. Another thought, we know that Tom set up Anti-Apparition Wards, what about Portkey? I wasn't surprised that Dumbledore wouldn't be willing to do a rescue mission, if needed. Also wasn't surprised that she couldn't use Crabbe's Wand, particularly as It is matched with it's owner, namely Crabbe, and we Know that the Wand chooses the Witch or wizard, not the other way around. It wouldn't surprise me if she went to Ollivander, that he would be able to match Her with a Wand, If she so desired (which we already know that she doesn't, thank you very much). Thank You. TTFN
heatqueen chapter 17 . 2/2
You have no idea how happy it made me to see an update for this fic in my inbox. I went back and re-read the entire thing from the beginning, and it reminded me how this is one of the only decent Wicked/Harry Potter fics in existence. I really hope you continue this until the end; it so deserves to get finished. Great job with the chapter and I'm really looking forward to the next one.
~heatqueen
arellowyn chapter 17 . 2/1
Ahh! Don't leave it there. You mean.
I'm so glad to see another chapter. Hopefully not so long for another.
kramer53 chapter 17 . 2/1
This is one of my all time favorite fics and definitely my favorite Wicked fic. I'm so glad you updated! It's as good as every previous chapter, probably even better since your writing style grew over time.
You capture Elphaba's personality extremely well, I love the internal arguments she has with Glinda, and I love her interactions with the Wizarding World. But yay! Fiyero is alive!
I just absolutely canNOT wait for the next chapter! I'll be eagerly awaiting it. Update when you can!
PositivelyWicked chapter 17 . 2/1
You can not believe how happy and excited I am that you're continuing this story! It's one of my favourite fanfics of all time! And this chapter is really good, I can't wait to read more, we finally get Fiyero back!
Ophelia Thropp chapter 17 . 2/1
Great cliff-hanger. And Fiyero is alive, yay. I was hoping he was because Fiyeraba is one of the best pairings. Every Wicked fanfic I write always has a Fiyeraba pairing because Fiyeraba is far too cute to break up. Please let Elphaba, Fiyero and Draco make it out alive. I am very much intrigued and I do hope the next update will come soon. :-)
Leigh chapter 16 . 1/29
I really enjoy this story & I hope someday you continue this :)
valdiusmacto chapter 8 . 1/21/2016
Um...what? The Harry Potter books were pretty explicit about magical healing. Stitches were completely unknown, per the scene with Mr. Weasly in St. Mugos if I recall. Moreover, there are specifically known cannon spells to heal both broken bones, and more to the point for this chapter, both shallow and deep gashes. Please, if your going to make things like magical healing a major part of a chapter or story, at least read the wiki information to avoid complete fails like you've repeatedly made during the story up to this point.
PositivelyWicked chapter 16 . 1/2/2016
I loved reading this fic, it's so good! I hope you will continue writing it. :)
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 9/29/2015
Excellent chapters.
Annagrace chapter 16 . 8/13/2015
I loved all the chapters! I wish it never ended. Please write more about !
EmeraldAngel chapter 16 . 8/13/2015
Post soon! I've read this like a thousand times!
Elphabalover101 chapter 16 . 8/11/2015
So now Snape and Draco know Elphaba's story, as well...
Great chapter! I'm hoping the next chapter won't take as long to write. Remember, I'm always willing to help if you need someone else's opinion ;)