Reviews for For the Sake of Friendship
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Aww! This is adorable, I wish their were more around!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
This story is really good. Especially for your first hetalia fic. This fandom is in really short supply of good non-romance fics...so this is a nice break. (all your stuff is good in that sense)
Selia chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Hey :)

Yesterday, when I was looking for a lovely France/England-centred fanfic, I came across your story and I'm glad I found it. You mentioned that it's your first Hetalia fanfic and I think you did a really good job. Not only do I like your style of writing a lot but I also like how you portrayed the characters. France and England are both pretty much IC - or at least that's what I think. In my opinion they're such good frenemies :3 always at each other's throat but when one of them is in serious trouble the other one wouldn't hesistate to help.. :) And Britain gave us his best nurse skills here.
The cooking... well, scones for breakfast isn't that common (I thought he'd come up with toast, beans & eggs maybe ;p) so no wonder France was a bit..erm let's just say I understand why he blurted out the truth. Even better is that he liked Britain's stew x3 so a little encouragement for Arthur. You can cook, boy! Even if it's only like one dish that's actually edible.

Anyway, I love all the caring in this story and how you still managed to not turn the guys into whiny school girls. Plus, the ending... omg, I just checked your profile and I can see the sequel to this fic there! *_* I'm so going to read it (as soon as I'm home tonight... damn you, real life!).

Best regards!
Dionnysia chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
I read both of the Hetalia fics that you have written thus far, and I have thoroughly enjoyed both of them. You did a wonderful job on the characterizations and the plot was developed very well in both stories. If you feel so inclined, I hope to see more Hetalia stories written by you! :3
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
so adorable! kep this shit UP DUDE
Ms. Britain chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Too harsh a critic of yourself! The chapter was lovely! Great job...*rushes over to read Lean on Moi*
Ms. Britain chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Absolutely love it! I like how you say that they are brothers instead of yaoi garbage...this is very well written and I can't wait to read the sequel!
Mariko Midori chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Could you do a sequel for this, please?
SirFireFox chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
This was an awesome story :) hehe
AnonymousSanSama chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
This chapter didn't suck. I think you ended it well. (That epilogue makes me want to see a sequel where France takes care of Britian)
kurichan729 chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
aw so cute and fluffy. i like how you developed their relationship in such a brotherly way, which i find to be kind of rare, since when most people write FrUk stories, they tend to be romantic. Ill admit it did get a little cheesie and the end,but any fluff is good fluff. Are you planning on writing a sequel to this when england is sick, because i would be willing to read it.
Unleashed111 chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
I though it was really good. in fact you should continue with england getting sick. i couldn't even tell this fic was your first!
AnonymousSanSama chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
This is indeed a very well written fic. It's hard to find a Britian and France fic where their relationship is a brotherly one (*despises yaoi*), so I greatly appreciate you writing this.

As for the story itself, like I said before, it's extremely well written. France is a little OOC, considering that he's not being perverted, but I don't mind it at all. The plot is a sweet & brotherly, which is a personal favorite. To be honest, I don't think I have anthing negative to say about this.
Putscheschka chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
awww, i love this, it's so sweet!
i love friendship-fics .

but as a side note: no matter how many yaoi-fans say otherwise, england is as tall as france xD
kurichan729 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I really liked this. Your characterizations are spot on especially for someone new to the fandom. And welcome! I absolutely love the Hetalia fandom, even if there are a few out there who try to ruin it for everyone else.
please update soon