Reviews for The Real Foxface
Serendipitous Writing chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
"Lulu, in all of her pink glory..." Oh my goodness, I like, died. Incredible job once again, E!
TheOtherLachance chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Ooh, looks like Marissa's being observant as ever... Good chapter. The way she watched the other tributes definitely suited her character, and I can imagine Jackie Emerson doing it all in my head. It just totally rung.

One or two tiny grammar mistakes, but nothing noticeable. This is one of my favourite chapters so far I must say- I loved the part with Lulu and Andree at the end. It's very interesting to see how Marissa reacts towards them all.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Serendipitous Writing chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
TRAINING! ahhh! You need to update, E!
danceposh chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Thanks Lachance! BTW, I made an error in the last paragraph, 8th sentence: I walked to my room nose deep in memories of him.

Sorry if that made no sense.. Thanks for reading and hopefull Ch. 6 will be up soon. If I have time! :/
-E
TheOtherLachance chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Awesome chapter! I loved the bit at the beginning with her scorning the other tributes' chariot costumes. Can't wait to see the next one!
danceposh chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
That didn't make any sense. Sorry. I meant:

Thanks for your continued support, Gen! I really appreciate it!
I will post Chapter 5 in the next hour!
Love, E
danceposh chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Type your review for this chapter for your continued support, Gen! You're a wonderful friend :) CHAPTER 5 UP TODAY!
Serendipitous Writing chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Oh my goodness, you have an incredible writing style- wonderful descriptive quality to it, especially where you describe her 'makeover' for the tribute parade. :) I hope the next chapter is up soon- I can't wait!

G
danceposh chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Thanks for reviewing guys! Chapter 5 will be up sometime this coming week ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
it was great but you couldnt have came up with something better than bunnies pansies and rainbows. : /
TheOtherLachance chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Awesome chapter. A little bit short, but doesn't matter.

The symbolism of her sister leaving her earrings is cute. So she couldn't face Marissa? Can't wait to see the next chapter up :P
TheOtherLachance chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Loved her reaction to the Games here- how she's hoping that somebody else might be in.. Wow, her sister's a cow. Doesn't even come and see her sister before she goes into the Hunger Games, or just can't face her?

Good chapter :D
TheOtherLachance chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Good chapter! Just found this fic- Foxface is awesome and there aren't nearly enough fics about her. I love how she is characterised- especially since so little is shown about her in the actual book.

I like the way that she's going into the Games with a love interest- should have some good drama there. Will read and review the next chapters! :)
BOOYAH chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Update soon!
Rapunzle1310 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is awesome! I guess mine is really nothing compared to this... :l document/d/16gxmtIu6DpQzJtRQvLZeV5J3luC AWYu19wG91qnLzuc/edit You're amazing at writing- and this is so long! Maybe you could write the Hunger Games for Foxface XD 333333