Reviews for Time is Fleeting
autumnrose2010 chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Uh oh...
Lunar Sunsets chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Short chapter. Great chapter. :) Not much to say, sorry. *anime sweat drop* But I hope the next chapter is uploaded soon! :D
Ninety-Six Smiles chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Great job with this chapter! :D I love the pet name. :3 I really enjoy this story, this is one of my favorite ones since you change it up a bit (Brad's sick this time). Awesomesauce.
Lunar Sunsets chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
I feel really bad for not being able to help you...): Sorry.

But great chapter, still. :3 Really liked it. But I'm wondering what Magenta's other boyfriends called her...D:
MagentaLove2326 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Okay, I was not expecting Janet to have gun, that definitely made my jaw drop. I really like it, it's really good! Bradgenta is REALLY sexy in this story, I love it! I'm a little worried that Brad's cancer might get worse because of all of the missed treatments. Keep up the good work!
KODfreak chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Janet is really messed up.
Ninety-Six Smiles chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Great job with this chapter :) I loved it! Keep writing :D
When's Forbidden Fruit's next chapter going to be out?
Lunar Sunsets chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
What did Frank do?! D: I must know now! WHAT DID HE DO?! XD

Anyways, I liked this chapter. Especially Janet's little...erm...'psycho' moment. XD Blargh. Hurry up with next chapter, 'kay? x)
QueenLou chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Very Good Story _
Little Miss Porcelain chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
I like this! This is quite the concept! And I hope you update soon!
MagentaLove2326 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
I love it! :D I feel bad for Brad though, all he wants to do (other then get better) is visit Magenta but no one (except Minnie) will let him.
Lunar Sunsets chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
I want to slap Janet in the face for stating the obvious about the chemo room. No, it's supposed to be all rainbows and healthy and have no cancer-y vibe to it. .-. *loud smack* YOU DUMB WIESS!

Anyways, love this chapter. .-.

Forcing me to review...madness I say.../shot/
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
onmfg i hate this computer
byut yeah i 11loved that chapter so xd\much! janet is meeean :(

ugh i know that i look like tara gilespie typing right nnow -_-

please continue! i love this story!
MagentaLove2326 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Love it! :D
autumnrose2010 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Great chapter, I enjoyed it :)