Reviews for Everlasting Love
brien chapter 3 . 8/14
I think this fic deserves an update. The angst keeps me on the edge! Love your writing
May your soul be damned in hell for making this story :) srsly people rrally need to stop seeing brittany as this dumb gullible blonde for once,she's way much better than that
jasmine.allgeyer chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
i think that sucks and i really think you should let Brittany explain they are meant to be how could you write it like that without letting her explain.
GabbyGabrielle chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
more!
fegw5709 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Wow! Please update this!
FF chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
I really love this story and hope u continue it!
lele34110 chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
suite ! pleaseeeeeeee T_T
BrittSnixx173 chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Ahhh the angst! I love it!
Hannie597 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
ahh love
jtour chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
This isn't like Brittany at all. She's better than this. I have feeling if Santana and Jennifer get together then Brittany will just give up and that will be the most heart breaking of all! I hope you show flashbacks of how Brittany shows her love for Santana. Coz this is Brittana we are talking about, no one loves more than the other.
Jac chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Wow, i loved it. Please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
i love this! santana should think about what life would be like without brittany and then when she wants to make it right she walks in to the house and sees brittany on the floor out cold cuz she over dosed!
HEYAGLEEK1 chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
OMG NOOO omg update soon please! I'm begging you! :')
Is santana gonna divorce brittany?! Oh gosh! Update soon pleease! :D
Snixx chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Oh boy! Can things get anymore for twisted than they are now? Hmm with you I have a feeling the answer is yes, and most likely involving one Jennifer Lynn. I don't know why Britt would even open the door for Ricky Stick, that was just plain dumb on her part. I like Quinn sticking up for San here, she kind of needed that reality check I think. And I'm surprised that once again it was San who put herself out there to work on their relationship only to get smacked down again..poor baby. I love the angst I this story. Please stick with it and update soon!
ayanlopez chapter 3 . 9/15/2012