Reviews for all that glittered
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
i can’t. MarvGlim is now my otp. you killed me. they and this is perfect.

-— deanna
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Wow, this was really good. The imagery was picture perfect, and although I sort of knew the last idiom was coming, it was still good and a nice way to wrap up the piece.

Though I don't get the first part. The 'she was the personification of soft butter yellow.' Personification means giving an inanimate object human thoughts or actions. e.g. The wind hissed and whispered at the girl.
Hissed and whispered would be the personification in that instance, because they're actions that humans do which are given to an inanimate object.

So I don't really get the 'she was the personification of soft butter yellow'. It doesn't make sense.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013

so fucking simply fucking pretty. dammit, why? fuck, all that glitters is not gold! fucking pretty, you know. i love you for writing this because it’s flawlessly fucking perfect.

they’re so fucked with Career bullshit. why can’t they keep they’re innocence? please? it’s so much fucking better!

sorry for all this curse. i use bad words when i’m way too happy. and the yellow sunflowers was just…ASDFHFGZVG! too amazing! flawless fucking work, darling!
are you with me chapter 1 . 10/1/2012

Beautifully written. I absolutely adore how you protrayed Glimmer in here; it's refreshing to see her protrayed as something other than a ditzy blonde for once.

(I think I might have cried a bit.)

degaussers chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Wow. This is... so beautiful.

I'm nominating it for The Blue Awards, if you don't mind, for Oneshot. Tell me if you want it removed x
truces chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is just flawless. It captures Glimmer perfectly, and their friendship was spot on. Favorited, amazing job. I really don't have anything mad to say about this fic.
WholeWheatWaffles chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I actually love Glimmer. Like, this story made me squeal of cuteness. Perfect analogy, too! I feel bad for portraying her the way I did in my own story now. But I love how Marvel has a reason to want to kill Rue. Makes a lot more sense. I love your fic. :D
reader alex chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This story is good and I like it. I like the comparison with Rue and the way Glimmer's change is described Just write more good fics and I'll write more good reviews ;-)
Don't Call Me Sparkles chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Use of the color as allegory was terrific! Your adjectives were spot on and the backstory is completely compatible with both cannon and so much fanfic already out there (I can almost tell whose works youve read already). My only issue is Marvel seems unbalanced, in that how did he escape unscathed enough to realize what was happening was wrong yet Glimmer did not? Its not a flaw in your writing more of a question the story doesnt answer but the reader wonders. Would be easy to pick a color for Marvel, compare and contrast if you ever wanted to. Really good one shot!
distances chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
That was cool. I like Marvel in this :D
Liverpaul chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Perfection in words your fanfic.

She was doubting, this girl who had been brought up to be perfection itself.

"She was doubting, this girl whose nightmares were about collapsing under her 'golden girl' image.

She doubted her abilities, and it churned her stomach to think of being anything less than faultless.

Because she knew that she could not afford to be anything but. In her world, there was no room for imperfections."

Thank you so much for write this precious!

Add favs!
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
beautiful. this is simply beautiful!