Reviews for Where I Belong
Lavonya chapter 9 . 10/22
Awesome story!
Please write more!
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 9 . 9/14
So far I have found this to be well written, but I have to wonder when we will see the main plot and get past the introductory arc? I do like the way you have built up the character of both Hadrian as well as Obi-wan.
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 8/28
Very cool story! Love the idea of Mace being Hadrian's Jedi Master. :D
SwordMasterZ chapter 9 . 8/23
yes you updated love it
ssj3gohan007 chapter 9 . 8/23
Another brilliant installment! Great job! I love it! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next!
This story is great please keep it going!
starboy454 chapter 9 . 8/22
excellent updates
stars90 chapter 9 . 8/22
Awesome. That was a great move on Hadrian's part. He's growing well
mwinter1 chapter 9 . 8/22
Awaiting more
HowlnMadHowie chapter 9 . 8/21
OK, we have now confirmed an age for Harry, 10 years since Mace picked him up, he's now 11. Could you least tell any of us if he's going back to Earth to "fulfil his destiny" Unlike the Katarn Side (which was an awesome HP/SW story) Dumbledore knew Harry was taken but not off planet. Also it's curious Harry mentions a would he, or Mace know about lions they are only found on Earth.
omnipotent Porunga chapter 8 . 8/20
Good plot, looking forward to how the storyline evolves once Anakin and the Sith are in the mix.
Foreman88 chapter 8 . 7/21
Not sure where you are going with this, but it seems interesting. Thanks for the good read.
Bronze chapter 8 . 6/27
So cool! It's eating me up not knowing how Harry will learn about the extent of his abilities. Also if Hogwarts will come into play and how.

Very nice, I like the rhythm. Jumping years but not fast forwarding it too much can so we can see some progression. Any faster and it would've been too fast.

Thanks for your hard work!
ptl4ever419 chapter 8 . 6/24
I loved it :D Find it incredibly amusing that Hadrian misses his hair
concept human chapter 8 . 5/25
There is nothing much to say about the plot. The story is still in its introductory phases. I would suggest reading the chapters backwards and out loud to spot verb errors. Also, decide what tense you're supposed to use to tell your story. Usually fics are told in the past tense when narrating. Only shifting to present tense when quoting.

Finally, try to get a beta, fresh eyes will help spot errors.