Reviews for in for the kill
SilencerKaren chapter 17 . 4/21
SASORI! AJSAHJS
I love Sasosaku *3*
Please SS :33
KanaWolf chapter 26 . 3/22
Are you going to do chapters for Sai, Kakashi, Yamato, Hinata, and Tsunade. If you are, I'd love to help you with ideas and the basic outline maybe. Your doing a great job with this story and I hope you continue it even though prompts are a pain in the ass.
KanaWolf chapter 24 . 3/22
It was actually really sweet and good. I like how Tobi acted more mature than usual. It was a really good chapter.
KanaWolf chapter 19 . 3/22
You are making me fall in love with pairings I didn't even know I love you for it.
KanaWolf chapter 16 . 3/22
slifchwenpiurgchivcy...The babies are so cute.
KanaWolf chapter 14 . 3/22
AWWWWWWWWW! Their so cuteeeeeeeeeeee. I love this chapter so so so much.
KanaWolf chapter 9 . 3/22
Agreed agreed. Deidara is my second(tied with Sasaori) member of the Akatsuki. He got really screwed over. And really, Uchiha's are always assholes.
KanaWolf chapter 8 . 3/22
I love violent Sakura. Yeah Hidan's pretty fucked up in the head.
KanaWolf chapter 6 . 3/22
Oh my goodness, I love Sakura and Kisame's interactions. Their very entertaining.
KanaWolf chapter 5 . 3/22
I really like Sasori, because he's such a cute puppet master. I also really like Konan because she's a badass and girl which makes her even better.
KanaWolf chapter 4 . 3/22
Yeah, union is a really weird word to use. Still love the story. The idea of no final pairing is really good, since their would be no real fighting or choosing. Is Konan going to in the whole Akatsuki/Sakura thing?
KanaWolf chapter 1 . 3/22
I'd love to be your beta reader if the positions still open. I love this chapter and am sure to love the rest. Have fun working on this when you have the time and if you need to bounce ideas off someone I can do that too.
Expenses going through the roof? More like expenses going through the wall! Haha..ha yeah that joke was terrible, I apologize.