Reviews for in for the kill
blood red chapter 26 . 9/19
Oi! You stupid writer when will you complete this fucking damn good story. I want you to complete it. I hate waiting.
HollowQueen chapter 26 . 7/3
Update please
lekers chapter 26 . 3/29
Please please please update this story soon!
Book Worm 1O1 chapter 16 . 3/17
I feel okay with storms but if any chance the happen to get me out of going to school I LOVE STORMS
Guest chapter 26 . 11/2/2015
Please continue I really love this beautiful shit because that's what I am a shitty person that fucking loves this stuff so please continue because I'm dying to know what happens next. :3
Teyona chapter 26 . 8/8/2015
This is so adorable I love the mellowness of it all. I hope you continue updating!
SilencerKaren chapter 17 . 4/21/2015
SASORI! AJSAHJS
I love Sasosaku *3*
Please SS :33
KanaWolf chapter 26 . 3/22/2015
Are you going to do chapters for Sai, Kakashi, Yamato, Hinata, and Tsunade. If you are, I'd love to help you with ideas and the basic outline maybe. Your doing a great job with this story and I hope you continue it even though prompts are a pain in the ass.
KanaWolf chapter 24 . 3/22/2015
It was actually really sweet and good. I like how Tobi acted more mature than usual. It was a really good chapter.
KanaWolf chapter 19 . 3/22/2015
You are making me fall in love with pairings I didn't even know I love you for it.
KanaWolf chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
slifchwenpiurgchivcy...The babies are so cute.
KanaWolf chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
AWWWWWWWWW! Their so cuteeeeeeeeeeee. I love this chapter so so so much.
KanaWolf chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
Agreed agreed. Deidara is my second(tied with Sasaori) member of the Akatsuki. He got really screwed over. And really, Uchiha's are always assholes.