Reviews for Death City's Midnight Meisters!
makorra foreves chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
wow my fave two shows rapped up into one story cool ps ill adoped it
Mackenzie chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
i like the story accept the part where maka kissed bolin
souleatingwithjace21 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This is great ! I really hope you'll do a sequel soon !
Fallen heavens chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
great story. kinda makes me want to see a sequel but yall dont hav ta if ya dont want ta. hope to see more great work
NerdyRed chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Very cute :) I definitely would not have thought of BolinxMaka, especially since I am a devout SoulxMaka fan myself, but this was excellent! It made me laugh a lot :D
marmalade.skies9 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I hope you are planning to update this! Hopefully the meisters get to bring their weapons this time ;) great job!
Yin Yang 29 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
lol it was funny and cool i give it 2 thumbs up!
Szayel's Angel chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Haha you should really continue this, I just had a vision of the airbendong children on sugar high with Patty... *pokerface*
EpikalStorms chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
...
I don't see another chapter... :'(
Kawaii Youkai Hime chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
well that was a fun read.i hope 4 more very soon.
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Quite possible.
I quite liked the Korra character, although I say that her first book (air) was too short and fast paced, just like the Soul Eater anime: another similarity. LOL.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Really, Really, Good
I'm a fan of both lok and SE so seeing that someone did a crossover of theis two universes is cool. Also when are you going to update this story and how many chapters are their going to be. Interesting pairing of makaxbolin because I'm a makaxsoul relationship fan myself but I like this twist to the story so keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Reall, Really, Good
I liked the story and want to know when the next chapter will be out and how many chapters are their going to be. Also I'm interested in the bolinxmaka relationship since I'm really a fan of the makaxsoul relationship but I like how you put this twist in their so keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Really, Really, good
I liked it very much and hoping to see a new chapter soon. Also can you tell me when you are going to put up the next chapter and tell me how many chapters your going to put in this crossover. And its an interesting pairing you have of makaxbolin because I'm a makaxsoul pairing person though but it puts a twist in the story that I like so keep up the good work.
WingedHero540 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is actually pretty good. I would love to see more and possibly Maka meeting Korra. Update soon