Reviews for Ibis
Iris Cub chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
Yay!

Somebody did their homework. ;) Your detail is amazing, as usual.
so kiss me goodbye chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
Lol - read your A/N. A year after "the most awesomest vacation ever", fate keeps finding ways to remind me about it. Was at Chichen Izta a year ago. Exactly. Got horribly, horribly wet.

Love seeing references in fic that I can relate to on a personal level. I promise I'll give your fic the attention it deserves when I get my own story done.
Iris Cub chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
How in the world does this only have one review? This is a fairly epic story, if you ask me. Its really refreshing to see something so true to the nature of the show (yet still have orginality) rather than the typical poorly written "love story" people tend to create in nearly every fandom.

I hope you write yourself out of that corner very soon! I'd love to read what happens next.
ThyDeviousViolet chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
I get to be the first to review! Ah yes. You already know my thoughts on this fic, but I will address them again. Original, very well written. Everyone is in character. Your writing style makes us attentive and prepared for what's to come better than any I have ever read. Supurb. Cannot wait for more!