Reviews for Horrible of Me
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Yes! Bitchy Rose! Love it when people characterise her that way. I really liked the ending where Rose realises that Lily has take enough shit from her parents and brothers.

Great job with this!
still kat chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I don't like it when people focus so much on the prejudices against houses, assuming Slytherins are all bad and generally creating rifts between characters because they're in a different house. It's sad to think like that because you kinda lose hope in people...It's odd that Lily actually /changes/ when she's sorted.
Anyway, if that's how your headcanon!Weasleys are like then there's nothing I can do. I'm going to be in denial of Harry and Ginny disapproving of Lily/Scorpius in your fic because I don't think they would.

Other than that, I'm slightly creeped out by your Rose. Reminds me of Umbridge, but I'm sure that creepiness was intentional.

Nice story...no really, it is. :)
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I really dislike it when people make the whole "Slytherin is evil" assumption and when stories include Harry Hermione and Ron holding on to hatred for Draco. I think they'd have grown up by now and such, but that's just personal preference.

Very well written and nicely done :D
AmzyD chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This is nice, very refreshing
the lola chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Interesting to read something in first person - I haven't in a long while! But yes, I like the idea of this - Lily and Rose being seperated by their houses and therefore the traits that become stronger in them. Interesting, how Hermione is the one to ask Rose, and that they feel they need to 'sort her out', although it's exactly as I imagine the family.
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This line doesn't make any sense to me: "Why do you me want that, Mum?" I demanded. "You know I hate the cabin." Overall though I like what you've done with Rose here and how she wants to fix Lily. You characterize her and her friendship with Lily well, and Hermione seemed IC, too. An interesting look into Next-Gen dynamics.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is pretty twisted. Both ways. But it was interesting nonetheless!
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I love how you have written this! The fact that you have spoken of Lily becoming a Slytherin changing her is excellent, you are truly an amazingwriter! Great job! :)
whatpassesformymind chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
It's a nice change from the usual 'entire family accepts whoever is in Slytherin', which could happen, but this is still a realistic approach. Well written as always :)
Ralinde chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I quite like bitchy Rose. It does not really match canon (I found it a bit hard to believe that Harry, who would have been perfectly fine with Albus becoming a Slytherin, would not feel the same way if it where Lily.) but it was well written. It did make wonder how old Rose and Lily are here, if Rose is allowed to take Lily to the cabin on her own.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I like the first person here; I think it allows you to show Rose's thoughts very well, and I like how you write her. She's very different from how most people see her; she doesn't seem like the Hermione clone that a lot of people imagine her to be. I love the mention of Slytherin!Lily and Lily being friends with Scorpius, and I love how you write Lily here even though she's not actually in the drabble. The fact that Rose and Lily were good friends before Lily's sorting is a good thing to add, also, and that actually fits with how I imagine them as well. There was one little mistake - "Why do you me want that, Mum?" - should be something like "Why do you want me to do that, Mum?" Overall, though, it was very nicely-written, and there wasn't any other errors. I can definitely imagine the Weasley family trying to get Lily 'on the right path' if she was Sorted into Slytherin. Great work!
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Hmm interesting take on next gen Rose. I actually kind of like the first person here. I normally can't stand it but I think it works for this fic. I think the slow deep breath that Hermione does is very fitting. I know when my mother does it she means business. Perhaps it's just a maternal thing that happens. haha. Nice use of the prompts.
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh, poor Rose. So fixated on a friendship from her past... The poor thing just needs to move on. Of course, Hermione's not making it any easier on her, is she? Why does it matter if Lily hangs with Scorpius? Honestly... *sigh* some people... Great job, though! This is my favorite of your oneshots this month for sure!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Ouch. Thats a tad harsh. Poor lily. Nobody accepts her. They all think shes tainted, or possesed or soemthing. Taht ought to suck.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Okay this is my review for placing third in the Running event.

Yay! A bitchy Rose. My Rose is a bit of a 'my way, or no way' type of person, so it felt pretty familiar reading her in this sense. I loved the debate between Hermione and Rose too. I can just imagine that happening.

This was very nice and very well written. I also liked how you portrayed Harry and Ginny being against her being friends with Scorpius. I've always imagined them being okay with it (but I like Rose/Scorpius anyway, so most of the time Harry and Ginny's feelings don't concern me), but it would be interesting to see them go all crazy. I'm curious now...

Anyway, lovely writing.