Reviews for Tale of the Other Woman
Annonima chapter 4 . 10/29/2017
This is, and probably will ever be, my favorite fanfic of all times and all fandoms. It's perfect. The writting, the protagonist, how the story has a place in the canon ending... I really want to read all of everything you write now. I have re-read this at least 3 times. Thank you, for being the one who had the balls to write this. And I love Takeru's wife. I usually hate OC's even in secondary roles, but she is so natural, and real... I REALLY WANT HER TO BE HAPPY EVEN THO SHE DOESN'T EXIST. JESUS CHRIST, you are awesome.
AnimeLoverHaruka chapter 4 . 6/16/2016
Great story! I really liked it. Takari is my favorite Digimon ship and I was really sad when they didn't get together in the show. I feel bad for the girl though, it would be so painful to realize that your husband loves someone else. I liked how you didn't make her a horrible person, which a lot of times stories tend to do to characters that are in the way of their. She's just a normal girl in love with a boy who happens to be in love with someone else. Of course, she would be a selfish especially when that boy has proposed to her and she can have the wedding of her dreams. Although, it was a little late, it was great that she was able to left him go, which was probably a really hard thing to do. I loved it!
Asha3 chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
This is a very well written story. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
confession bear chapter 4 . 3/16/2015
OMG! this has be to the most realistic and beautiful story of your "perhaps universe".
It all makes sense, fits together. And wow... just wow the way you have made the reader Takeru's wife.. it's so powerful! I was in tears, I felt sorry for her but felt her inner turmoil because I was her! I really want to hug you right now for presenting such a powerful story!
Please write more.
Kimi Deathberry chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
OMG! Es igual de hermosa que la otra, triste, pero hermosa y Takari vive al final. Very cute your story. Kisses.
GalanthaDreams chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
As a diehard Takari fan I'm glad they came back together. The way they treat each other, gently and with quiet kindness and understanding demands every part of me that believes in fairytales that they do but your main character, she was such an unbelievably relatable woman. I'm glad she got her own happy ending and that you never copped out and made her a villain.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
I loved the story! It felt really realistic, even though we love takeru, everything she did is completely understandable.
I loved the ending :*
els1324 chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
I'm so happy with this ending that I'm not sure how to put it into words. This woman you created was so real and believable to me - I usually dislike OCs (more often than not because the writer makes them out to be despicable) but even when they're nice I still don't. They aren't part of the original story and even when the author weaves them into the story (often by making them someone's cousin or long lost sibling, ugh) they feel like outsiders to me. But the way you wrote her into the story was in the most completely believable way. The way you characterized her made me angry with her at times but I always believed it. I never hated her even though Takari was one of the first pairings I fell in love with. I always wanted her to get a happy ending and you gave it to her.

The way you wrapped up Takari's ending so quickly (at first) made me a little sad but then you moved on to her and her ending and I was completely okay. I'm so satisfied with how you handled all of this and I just...wow. I haven't felt so completely blissful and content with a story's beginning, middle, and end in a long time. So thank you, for taking the time to write this - taking the time to care about your characters as more than just a plot device - and posting it for all of us to read.

I hope life has been treating you well since you posted this! We all need a break every once in a while. :)
Mede Freaky chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
OMG I loved this. I really felt sorry for Takeru's wife. She's a very likable character and I suffer along with her the whole fic. You wrote it just beautiful. Thank you for share this, it was lovely :3
Man of Faith chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
I love this fic b/c its realistic and i tried very hard to ignore this one cause I never liked Takari fics where one of them ends up needing to break someone's heart in order to get together. I know TK always resented his parents divorce, even Matt does to some extent, so I don't think he would ever liked the idea of either breaking up Kari's relationship with someone or breaking up his own to be with her. You made all three main characters in this very believable and the "wife" in the story is definitely someone you can relate to and love, even from the beginning. Her only fault and no one who's ever been in love can blame her, was that she ignored the signs so early on, but you can't completely fault her for it because TK was at fault there too. In any case, great writing and great story overall.
Requiem17 chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Once again, absolutely wonderful. I loved that the entire piece was written from the point of view of 'the other woman'. It was really very good. I loved all the stages of her emotions, and seeing everyones reactions from the outside. So great and so original.

And the ending was superb, and I thought everything that could be realistic (because obviously the Digital World can't be...) was very realistic. And I am glad you included this fourth chapter, with her ending, because even though the romance was between Takeru and Hikari, the story was about the wife.

:D Amazing
Fantasywriter13 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
This was really good. I am talking truly awesome and fantastically written. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Fantasywriter13
RoseQuartz1 chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
THAT WAS WONDERFUL! I AM SO GLAD I READ IT! I WAS HAVING MISGIVINGS ABOUT IT AT FIRST AND NOW I'M SO GLAD I READ IT!
Mariam Hiwatari chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I can not find the words to describe your story. 'Perfect' comes to my mind the most, though. Really, really good - Takari's always been my favorite Digimon couple and you did them honour. Thank you!
Chocolate and caramel chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
One of the best heart-wrenching story I ever read. The emotions, characters and plot line grips you from the very first line to the very last. The emotions you conveyed in this story would put(I really would have if I wasn't in a lecture right now) even the most cynic readers cry. I love the way you use a character to convey the love, longing, pain, sadness in both Hikari and takeru...

I love it.