Reviews for The Art of Life
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
So sad! Wish they would talk.
TD69 chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
I actually don't feel bad for Japer. Just like no one should be forced to hide their homosexuality, no one should be forced to come out before they are ready either. He is expecting a lot from Edward without really giving anything in return as we was with his almost ILY at the end.

He needs to man up & stop punishing Edward for Alex's doings.
Mistydeb chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Aww poor jasper, he is absolutely devastated. I hope Edward picks up on his mistake of nearly letting slip how he feels and I hope he goes to see jasper before he leaves (if he does leave). Although it's probably a bit late for him to back out now. Maybe he could invite jasper to one of his gigs and hopefully he is ready to come out to the public. If he wants jasper he is going to have to do something drastic thats for sure. Thks for the update, Debbie
ArekWhitlock chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
I'm crying and I totally know what Jazz is feeling**wants to hug him**
35nanou chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Difficile d'arranger les choses quand l'autre personne ne veut ni vous voir ni vous parler et si c'est difficile pour Jasper ça l'est également pour Edward!
Voyons maintenant si Edward part en tournée ou pas, j'espère qu'il le fera après avoir arrangé les choses avec Jasper!
A bientôt.
Raeya chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Poor boys. They are breaking. Wonder what they will do now.
Mistydeb chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Aww poor poor jasper. Edward has to wake up and realise what he is doing to jasper, I just hope it doesn't take him too long, Debbie
Mistydeb chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Nice first date, not sure much cooking will get done though. Sounds like a serious conversation is on nits way
Mistydeb chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
It is so a date, I hope Edward doesn't get accosted by his fans again whilst they are out and about.
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Sounds interesting so far. Onto the next chapter
rory chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
I can understand both points of view, but I am glad Jasper did what he did because it sucks to hide who you are.
marie chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
aww.. i feel bad for jasper,but edward deserved wait to read more.
35nanou chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Je comprends pourquoi Edward peut ne pas être prêt à divulguer son homosexualité, il y a plusieurs raisons pour cela, mais en même temps je suis fier de Jasper pour avoir dit ce qu'il pense et et ce qu'il veut exactement d'Edward pour avoir une chance que ça marche entre eux! Dorénavant les cartes sont entre les mains d'Edward et c'est à lui de voir ce qui est le essentiel dans sa vie, sa relation avec Jasper ou bien que les gens ne connaissent pas son orientation sexuelle!
Très bon chapitre.
A bientôt.
unicorn55 chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
That was so wrong of Jasper and Edward. They should have discussed that on the first date in private.
ArekWhitlock chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
I knew it! It was to good to be true..
Jazz felt used..