Reviews for XMen: Animus Saga
D. Kid chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
I love the creativity with the Animus and the animal guide.

Awww... is Daken being nice!? :O

Once again Daken and Jess's interactions are cute. :3

I sounds like a broken record but I love the Hope/Phoenix stuff. And Azrael too. I love all the thought, creativity and back story you put into all this. It certainly is interesting and makes things fun. I love all the creative/new concepts you are putting into the Marvel/X-Men universe. :D

And it's okay to have chapters from just Jessifina's point of view, that way we get to know what she is thinking.
D. Kid chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Ch. 2

YES STAY FAR AWAY FROM NORMAN! D:

Hahaha! Wolverine wearing a tutu dancing in Swan Lake! xD That is hilarious! (I bet he does that in his room when he thinks no one is looking. xD jkjk)

It's interesting to see the differences between our world and hers (i.e. the New Yorks.) It's a nice touch and a reminder that she is different and isolated.

asdfghjkl Ahhh! All the sarcasm between Jess and Daken! They are both soo sassy and stubborn! They should just kiss already, save everyone the trouble. xDDD

Oh dear, Daken is just using her. :s he better be careful who's heart he plays with! Jess doesn't sound like someone he should piss off!

Yaay Fantastic Four! You weren't kidding when you put Marvel/X-Men in the description of this fic! It's fun to get to see all these characters interact. :3

Hahaha, oh Johnny. Can't you take a hint? I love Sue's reactions to everything. :)

Can't wit to see what Daken has planned! Hopefully poor Jess won't get caught in the cross hairs. I'm excited to see where their relationship goes too. ;)
D. Kid chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I know I said this on your other one, but it's worth saying again. I LOVE your introductions.

The Animus/Malum thing, very interesting. There's a lot of thought put behind it with the history and back story. I like how you took something everyone is familiar with (Marvel/-Men) then put a fun twist on it. :D

Yaay Dark Avengers! It's so nice to see Ares. usually when people use the dark Avengers, it's 99.9999% of the time Daken/Bullseye, with either Moonstone or Mac. Sometimes there in Norman, but you almost never see Victoria Hand (okay, she doesn't really fight in battles or anything, but she's still part of the team. Someone's gotta clean up behind these psychs xD) Sentry, Ares or Noh-Varr (he wasn't on the team for very long, but he still counts). So it's nice to see a character get used who isn't very often, if at all.

"Norman Osbourne was the first to come near me, he didn't look happy either, but I really didn't care."
"I expect you tell your boss to go fuck himself and better not send someone to watch me again and that goes for you to."
Daaayyyyuuuumm, she's sassy and doesn't take any crap! She'll be perfect for Daken! xD
Speaking of which, your Daken is Spot. On. I love his interaction with Jessifina. The part in the book store where she sticks her ankle out, only for him to get her and she ends up against him, it's perfect! I can soooo totally see him doing that. maybe it's a metaphor for the relationship to come? ;) (*gasp* What will Logan and te others think?)
Warrior-of-Darkness015 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
your character doesn't seem to be afraid of Daken ,I like her
imaninja41 chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Nice update.
Yucky Beans chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Hi! I've read your whole story today, and it was really good! You're characters are great! The only problem i have is with Daken (he's not my favorite character). Keep it up!
imaninja41 chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Like I said before, It's good. And I like the changes you made to the begining, easier to read now.
imaninja41 chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
I like it. I do, but she shouldn't forgive Daken like that, she sould probably not want to see him for awhile. I mean, I know she loves him, but a mother's first loyalty is to her children. Daken hurt Evan, so now Evan comes first, and Daken gets to watch her leave him.
imaninja41 chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Well... no Daken in this chapter, but I thought it was kind of funny with the whole "He snuck into her room and peeped on her i nthe shower" moment. lol.

You don't have to put THAT MUCH background into it, alright? I tried to read it, but it was kind of boring.
imaninja41 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
That... was so romantic.
imaninja41 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Good chapter, an animus sounds like it would be a really coold online game. I would SO be a soldier.
imaninja41 chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
I love it! And i love Evan saying she's his mother, and I love how Daken sent her flowers and love poems X)
imaninja41 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Wow, cool thing with the pheonix force story line, I love it!
WhisperingMaiden chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Cool story! I think what I like the best is that they're all Canadian
imaninja41 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Awesome update, Daken is totally in character, and I love it so far!

Lol, Johnny is a pain in her ass. Ah, poor Johnny, he gets none of her love. Daken does. ;P