Reviews for Barrier
Solemn Knight chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
I wish you would continue your story. I really like it.
awesomepsyco chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Your story is so cute!(like Syo)
Please update! Please!
whyyousoserious chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Waaaah! Could you just puhlease update this story? Ghad... it's killin' me. Btw, I kinda know about what is on the paper. I've read some spoiler about the STARISH members. Haha. Duwanna comment it because it would turn out as a spoiler for the other readers if it is true. Lol. I've read this story already (last year) I think and I really need an update soon. Please don't kill me by making me wait. Ahaha. :D Please update soon! Hehe.
sonamyfreakO chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Wow this was an awesome chapter!
but what was on the piece of paper!?
Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
continue soooooon! plzzzz!
Dark Nuriko chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Really good so far. I look forward to what ever come next. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
OH GOD PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
;)
JustMe279 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
love it *-* this is pretty good!
thanks for the fic :D
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
HUWEEEE!niiice chapter,and using more characters!heheee,Ren and Masa,i mean Masato! :P!Don't wanna get killed by him after allAwwwh,i feel for Syo,really do!And Natsuki,poor guy,i get his feelings too!It's okay,it'll be fine,i hope!
Lord.Jenny chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Ohhhh I'm really hoping to see satsuki. He I'd going to make things more interesting by making Syo spill it xD I'm glad you found time to update this instead of abandoning it! It makes me super happy (: I really like this fic so please don't leave it! Great chapter, can't wait for the next one -
unconsciousmelody14 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
great job, so mysterious! what disability does Syo have? i haven't seen the whole anime and would appreciate it if you could tell me. or is it not in the anime? anyway, great story, i really liked it!
otaku chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
What..is...On..THE PAPER!
mickey chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
love it! soooo cute :)
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Ahh this is interesting! I wonder what Syo chan is hiding :O Can't wait til the next chapter! :D