Reviews for My Best Friend is an Archangel!
Wise.sarachi chapter 2 . 7/16
Jesus, it back?
gamer chapter 2 . 6/27
Do have another chapter i want to read some more
J chapter 2 . 6/2
This is a pretty good fanfiction... Though the grammar and writing style is a bit Hmmm... It's still pretty good.
o0'ShiiNa-Mashiro'0o chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Please update soon...

And please write more story about keima and kanon...
am i asking too much?
anyway, good job writing this chapter...
Adi -3 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
LO AME *w*
candyloveprincess chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
so funny!
theneutralite chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
whayhay. finaly keima is free from the playboy role.
theneutralite chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I am a big fan of TWGOK fanfics, and , for a first chapter, this is one of the best I've read
Misaka 20.001 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
not so special. Roberto name iS So out of place, and all of cast is Ooc. Sorry to be honest
AKAAkira chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I'm not gonna lie.

My first thought was "Oh god, get some line breaks in here ASAP!"

Then I started trying to read, and my second thought was "Oh god, what's with all the run-on sentences?"

In more helpful terms, neither the ENTER key nor the period key on you keyboard represent rare overpowered items, please use them every time there's a reason to!

Moving on...you'll need a better grasp of Keima's character. If something occurs that's erroneous, he uses LOGIC, not a flustered high school boy reaction. I'm sorry, but his reaction to Kanon not forgetting about their date is about unbelievable as it's going to get.

I'm going to skip commenting on Roberto.

I want to point out that as an author, it's your job to explain stuff, and not leave things out! If needed, summarize the darn thing. The author's note in the middle was simply redundant, irrelevant, and potentially distracting.

Trivia: "Zeusu no burēdo wa kaminari" actually translates to "Zeus' Blade is Lightning".
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
what good fantasy ya got there lov it
foldguy24 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Interesting story. This one made me laugh real hard and I wonder how can Keima get out of this in one piece. Anyways, just try your best not to get Keima killed by crazy Kanon fans in the finale chapter.