Reviews for like black cherries and gorgeous nightmares
edragom46 chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
Is really boring when a god history is not finished. As a katekyo hitman Reborn fan I couldn't stop myself of make Theoris like Mokuro is just Piss of Hibari and Kyouko or The Shinu ki Hono (or Dying will Flames Whatever) and Magic are Total opposites in nature. And I have to Admit it would be nice see Yamamoto and Sayaka togeder or the role of Chrome in the history
ShinyKyu chapter 14 . 1/28/2018
DAMN IT! I REALLY want to know what happens next, but since you still haven't uploaded a new chapter in 5 years, an update is highly unlikely. I sincerely hope you update this amazing story eventually, though.
I want to know how Hibari and Kyouko finally end up, how both sides (Magical Girls and mafia) are explained to each other, and how the situation with Madoka and Tsuna end up. It also wouldn't hurt at all to have at least one of the Magical Girls (preferably Kyouko and/or Madoka) witness Tsuna's real power in battle (maybe against Mukuro?) with Hibari at the scene (it would be AWESOME!).
Anyways, it's a real shame that this awesome story probably won't be updated, but I will still hope for it.
Awesomeness3013 chapter 14 . 9/12/2017
This is so good omg I wish you would have continued
Guest chapter 14 . 8/3/2016
wish you continued this. Tks to you i now ship hiouko.
animelovermadoka chapter 14 . 3/21/2016
I personally loved it and look forward to seeing more. It was so sweet how you are building up their relationship and I want to know what's up with kyoko's soul gem. Please keep at it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I was kinda expecting Sasagawa Kyoko as a Magical Girl, but this is still nice.

Very nice.
BlackShadow1 chapter 14 . 7/4/2015
nope they re just as good to me
Galaxy Brain chapter 14 . 4/10/2015
Onegai! Please continue! I mean i know it's been a like a year? But this is fantabuzing (fantastically, fabulously, amazing)!
EvolutionOfChaos chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
aw man why aren't you continuing the story, I Love HibarixKyoko pairing. Please Man don't stop this awesome story :) I Love it :D
CHAOSSONIC2013 chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
I think that the chapters have been amazing and i can't wait to see the next one man. Keep it up :)
ReploidCat chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
I think Homura's too compliant with Madoka on the decision to storm Mukuro's base. Homura has always valued Madoka's safety over anything else, and assuming Mukuro is actually trying to possess Madoka's body, then she wouldn't really agree with a plan that would put Madoka in danger.
ReploidCat chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Kyoko's as bullheaded as always...
By wish magic do you mean Kyoko's abilities to create illusions of herself? I thought she lost that power when her father murdered the rest of her family and committed suicide.

Would love to see flashbacks to flesh out the events that happened prior to the first chapter.
ReploidCat chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
I really like your style of writing. It feels alive in a sense. It's very engaging.

Although I am curious what was Madoka's wish to become a magical girl as witches still exist.

I'm not really familiar with Katekyo Hitman Reborn, but where would you place your story in the timeline?

What happened to Madoka's parents? I don't think they'd just let their little girl go to another town for some random reason that wasn't education related (assuming Madoka is not going to be enrolling into the school anytime soon).
aquamarinesong chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
I absolutely adore your story... It's awesome.
I love the interaction between hibari and kyouko, it's like you're constantly waiting for one of them to do something...(* \\\\ )
So I really hope you post the next chapter soon :3
nekoaera chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
Rest assured: This story amazing. I've just read all of the chapters in about 3 hours straight, and I need to know what happens next! I genuinely cannot think of a more perfect crossover couple than Kyouya and Kyouko, Tsuna and Madoka coming in a very close second. I never would've even considered couples such as them before I saw this story, but in my mind now they make perfect sense. I really hope you update soon!