Reviews for like black cherries and gorgeous nightmares
wish you continued this. Tks to you i now ship hiouko.
animelovermadoka chapter 14 . 3/21
I personally loved it and look forward to seeing more. It was so sweet how you are building up their relationship and I want to know what's up with kyoko's soul gem. Please keep at it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I was kinda expecting Sasagawa Kyoko as a Magical Girl, but this is still nice.

Very nice.
BlackShadow1 chapter 14 . 7/4/2015
nope they re just as good to me
Laetus Fabricor chapter 14 . 4/10/2015
Onegai! Please continue! I mean i know it's been a like a year? But this is fantabuzing (fantastically, fabulously, amazing)!
EvolutionOfChaos chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
aw man why aren't you continuing the story, I Love HibarixKyoko pairing. Please Man don't stop this awesome story :) I Love it :D
CHAOSSONIC2013 chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
I think that the chapters have been amazing and i can't wait to see the next one man. Keep it up :)
ReploidCat chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
I think Homura's too compliant with Madoka on the decision to storm Mukuro's base. Homura has always valued Madoka's safety over anything else, and assuming Mukuro is actually trying to possess Madoka's body, then she wouldn't really agree with a plan that would put Madoka in danger.
ReploidCat chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Kyoko's as bullheaded as always...
By wish magic do you mean Kyoko's abilities to create illusions of herself? I thought she lost that power when her father murdered the rest of her family and committed suicide.

Would love to see flashbacks to flesh out the events that happened prior to the first chapter.
ReploidCat chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
I really like your style of writing. It feels alive in a sense. It's very engaging.

Although I am curious what was Madoka's wish to become a magical girl as witches still exist.

I'm not really familiar with Katekyo Hitman Reborn, but where would you place your story in the timeline?

What happened to Madoka's parents? I don't think they'd just let their little girl go to another town for some random reason that wasn't education related (assuming Madoka is not going to be enrolling into the school anytime soon).
aquamarinesong chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
I absolutely adore your story... It's awesome.
I love the interaction between hibari and kyouko, it's like you're constantly waiting for one of them to do something...(* \\\\ )
So I really hope you post the next chapter soon :3
nekoaera chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
Rest assured: This story amazing. I've just read all of the chapters in about 3 hours straight, and I need to know what happens next! I genuinely cannot think of a more perfect crossover couple than Kyouya and Kyouko, Tsuna and Madoka coming in a very close second. I never would've even considered couples such as them before I saw this story, but in my mind now they make perfect sense. I really hope you update soon!
LadyDream3512 chapter 14 . 10/3/2013
;A; This was absolutely amazing! I loved the whole thing! Kyoko and Kyoya has such an interesting relationship, it makes me squeal for them. I don't know where the plot is going but from what I've read, I think it's really good! I was hoping to see more Vongola (that clam omg!) members as well as the other magical girls but it's okay because the progression of Kyo(s) relationship.

To be honest, I didn't expect a crossover between KHR and PMMM but gosh, you made the story very interesting to read, and I loved every chapter. I look forward in reading the next chapters and I do hope you update soon!
archsage328 chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
Just found this tonight, and read everything you have thus far in a single sitting. You might have a spelling or grammar mistake here and there, but I can't recall anything specifically. This story is VERY engaging, I'm trying to think of specific things to say, but in reality, it's a lot harder to think of any tiny problems I might have. All I can really say is that I love what you have so far, and I'm looking forward to reading more.
Sarah chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
I don't think you're decreasing in quality! Plus, the characters are fine, you don't need to worry. The only thing i found weird was when you made Hibari watch Kyouko get dressed, but i can handle it. Nice story so far, please continue so i can read "just one more chapter" until two in the morning again.