Reviews for Like Zelda and F Scott
RayNicole chapter 21 . 12/19/2012
Lovely ending :)
Settees-under-siege chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
Ahhhh finally I know the direction of their future. I have a feeling that Sarah has a massive grudge against Robert now. Oooo why must this end. Ah well, I eagerly anticipate your next story. Thanks for the shout out x
Settees-under-siege chapter 20 . 10/17/2012
I was on tenderhooks like crazy wondering was Cora was going to choose. Now I and wondering where they go from here? ooooo
Settees-under-siege chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
Ooooo I do love a bit of conflict and there was plenty going on in Cora's head in this chapter :)
Settees-under-siege chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
My gosh! I felt like a beaver who didn't have a log to chew on as I read Cora's reaction. That was a serious scare. If it wasn't for the dream I would be totally disparing about the ginormous step backwards right now!
downton1 chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
Please please update soon! Can't wait to see how Cora reacts!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
This last two chapters gave me hope! Please let them be ok after the confesion.
Settees-under-siege chapter 17 . 9/27/2012
The suspence is eating away at me concerning THAT conversation and it is clearly eating away at Robert too. I'm dying to see if Cora will have second thoughts and wish she had held back for one more night at least. Interesting chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
Good to see them right again! Hope that Rs confession doesnt spoil everything!
downton1 chapter 14 . 9/12/2012
Poor Cora! I hope she will be ok.
Downton1 chapter 15 . 9/12/2012
Ahhh please update soon! I so want them to make up.
Settees-under-siege chapter 15 . 9/12/2012
Oh my my! This has wet my appetite for part 2 big time. Cora can't keep having Robert in small doses, she will have to face the music at some point.
Settees-under-siege chapter 14 . 9/11/2012
Positively rich and thought-provoking. Well done to Thomas. For all his snide remarks he does have his moments :) Can't wait for Christmas!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
I hope you update this soon. I thought this chapter was really good but I still hope she and Robert can fix things :)
Settees-under-siege chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Thank you so much! That letter has made me feel much better and it allowed the load to lighten for Anthony and Edith's arrival. Interesting point at the end regarding what Cora wants. I look foward to the next chapter :)