Reviews for Life as we know it
raph j chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
nooooooooooooooooo!
poor leatherhead
waaaah!
also yes its pretty obvious who the spy is
raph j chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
more more more!
i luv luv luv!
this rox!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Are you ever coming back?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Livangel16 chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
I completely understand. Take all the time you need, girl. *me, Samantha, Olivia, Makayla, Tonya, Caroline, the guys, Master Splinter, April and Casey all hug bell-13-tmnt-lover*. If you want to talk or just vent or need anything, just PM me and I'll do everything I can for you. After all, we're all one big family here on FanFiction. We'll wait as long as it takes.
Kimmie98 chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
*hugs you* Broken hearts SUCK. :-(
ninja-warrior101 chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
What? No! Don't be angry at yourself! Things happen! And I'm sure no one is angry at you. You're amazing!
Aster Sapphire chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
Ha, when I saw you updated I was like wooho! The I saw that it only had 340 words and I was like, crap this can't be good. Lol. It's cool, stuff happens we understand. Lol. Just update sooooooooooooon!
FireHippie chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
haha, i love it!
Aster Sapphire chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. The couples in this are so cute! I'm loving the Leo Evie chemistry!
Kimmie98 chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
Awww, Mary is too cute & adorable. :-)

Raphael Hamato, release Don IMMEDIATELY, or ELSE. I know your weakness. *grins evilly while advancing on Raph w/small box containing tarantula...*
RAHELA chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Okay this chapter was...wow! Great.
I mean Leo having problems with alcohol and Gabby with Raph and Don with Serena...
It was really great.
Please update soon!
Livangel16 chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
First...awwww! Yay DonniexSerena and RaphxGabby! Sooooo adorable! And Leo...quit drowning your troubles with alcohol! Your heart will be mended in no time! Awesome chapter! Update again soon! :)
ninja-warrior101 chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
Ohhh. Leonardo-Drunk. I no likey-But I like the outcome. I like Evie... Raphie better continue to take it slow with Gabrielle-They match paerfecty.
Aster Sapphire chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Don and Serena are like 13 year olds on their first date! So adorable, and innocent and not even kissing on the first date! Just huddling, THASSOCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!