Reviews for don't say your goodbyes
Beaufale chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I think I want an 'That's sad but weren't tragic.
tiffany.turner.92 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
I loooooove this story! I think tragic is good enough ;) I'm excited for the update!
tiffany.turner.92 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is great. Very realistic. I agree with you, although we all wanted Jack to live, it's more hard hitting that he didn't. More touching, sad and heart wrenching. This story stays with us for a reason. This is really good and I look forward to the updates.
HystericalConfession chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is fantastic! The detail is superb and you can feel Rose's emotions so nicely. Update soon!
classicmovielover chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I totally agree with you about the movie Titanic. On the other hand, have you seen "A Night to Remember"? It's excellent and a must for any Titanic fan despite the errors. Great story so far.
Lady Elena Dawson chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow. Just wow. You document Rose's feelings so perfectly. You're an AMAZING writer, and there's nothing I can say that could make this better.

I'm looking forward to your next update!

Lady Elena Dawson
trainette10 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
WOW.
A job very well done!
I thought you captured Rose and her emotions excellently.
The descriptions, and simply just the way you wrote everything out was...I dunno...very artistic :-)
I enjoyed your fic thoroughly!
And yes, I definitely agree w/ you - no offense to the other writers of the "Jack Lives" stories - but I don't think Titanic would have been such a classic either if he hadn't died.
It was indeed, a sad and unfortunate ending. However, as you said, reality is full of toils and unhappy endings. That's life. Without suffering, people wouldn't be able to recognize compassion.
Ah! Anyways, lol I think I'm starting to get a 'lil bit carried away here...so I'll just end on this note - Fantastic job! Keep up the great work :)