Reviews for My Duty is to my Heart
Aliegator2014 chapter 38 . 5/23
Please update this is such a good story
MaryMary123 chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
No she runs after him. Now that right there sickens me. She gets out of the car and tells him off after he has been avoiding her forever. Loosing the baby released him and now he gets Tanya. So what? Maybe he deserves her. You know money and Royalty are not a sure thing for happiness. She would be better off being a doctor or nurse and forgetting him altogether.
MaryMary123 chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
Make your acquaintance. Good chapter,
MaryMary123 chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
Well that was quick. Jacob is dumb. Oh and Edward is engaged.
MaryMary123 chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Your story is written well you just have some problems with words tenses. You don't know much people. It would be better if you said,"you don't know many people". Please don't get mad I am trying to help.
MaryMary123 chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
He is still engaged. I want to say your wording make me think perhaps English is not your first language. The sentence . Where the hell you think son! Is that a question if so he should say. What the hell were you thinking son? Where is a place? This sentence needs more words or different ones.

Don't get mad trying to help you.
MaryMary123 chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Oh well now the news is out he is here in Washington
MaryMary123 chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
They really don't do this. The royals are all about being proper. Maybe fixing marriages happened years ago but not anymore. Its okay it is fiction.. I get that. I am in.
lilmstran chapter 36 . 3/26/2014
nice chapter
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
cool chapter
yungsunofagun chapter 38 . 1/2/2014
Uhmmmmm...Edward better not dare actually he won't. Their is just too strong either way , you've got me truly amped up
Matharose111612 chapter 38 . 12/31/2013
It was so obvious! By it I mean that someone would object! No offence but I like to be surprised. Can't wait till the next chapter! And know that I support you!