Reviews for The Chaotic Overpower in the Freezer
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 11/8
THIS IS PERFECT. I love it. Mindblowing and beautiful. I wish you'd make a series out of it!
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 9/5
That's adorable! Although Steve didn't so much coax Loki *out* of the freezer as get coaxed in himself... ;P

Still adorable though! And I love the random Natasha!
How many people are going to wind up in that freezer? ;P
Umbra Drachen chapter 1 . 6/23
"had interrupted a speech hitler had been making live on the radio, and promptly turned the man into a kumquat"

Hahahahahahaha I just about died and will forever treasure that line, it is up there with the hitler jokes with doctor who's gay Jewish barmitzva for the disabled quip. this is a gem. please continue on?
That was different. I like the fact that there was already a person in the freezer with him. That was funny. Good Job.
Good Person Test.
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Awesome.
Expanded-Mind chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
XD Oh my gosh! That's absolutely hilarious!
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Can you please expand on this? Like, more 'The Chaotic Overpower' stories? Please?!
LiveToTell chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
cute concept... please continue...?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
oh man. this is hilarious. good.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Cute little story. Please consider continuing the storyline to change movie Thor and Avengers. Could introduce Loki to Bruce and they could join with Tony as the Super Science Bros.
Sparky199 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Nice story
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Aww... cute one!
Grapefruit chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Hi-larious. Also I really like the idea of Loki being seen on earth as just another force of nature, and not 'red alert people, we have an alien hostile on the loose'.
Khorale chapter 1 . 7/6/2014