Reviews for One In The Same
juicyapples16 chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Good story, I'm really loving it so far.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
I like this story, it's interesting. I hope u keep going, I hate when people abandon their stories.
savirose23 chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Bring in Josh and Skye into the picture a little more. Have Zoe curiosity peak up a little (maybe a whole lot :))with Sam in their private moments on the way to her new home. A little torment always help in moving a story.
savirose23 chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
Interesting. Who is the assassin? How did he get through such an elite force?
Who is behind all this? Continue.
Marine-Warrior chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
Assassino Assassino... wait thats italian for assassin never mind... Keep going cant wait for the next chapter
savirose23 chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Just read this. Where would like to go. Let her confess that she doesn't want to be queen and ask for his help or try to defend herself till she can be saved.
Marine-Warrior chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
ahh... I hate that when you so much planed out but you cant think of anyways to link them together... well I hope you get over your riders block soon cause I cant wait for more
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Great job! Please write more soon!
lesboreader chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Please don't discontinue this story! You're such a good writer! I honestly love all of your stories! I read them all the time. Please at least finish this one...dont let it end like this!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
Noooo! Don't stop it!
Marine-Warrior chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
there aren't many Sam and Zoe stories out there so it would be nice if you finished it.
B and B are Back chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Don't discontinue it! Please! I love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Please! Please! Please! Write more! So good!
Xxchristabellex chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
It's a good story. You should keep going with it
BookLover101 chapter 6 . 10/8/2012