Reviews for Haunted Memories
SmillyReaper chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Woo! Update!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I would've liked it if you didn't put yourself in the story, and Donna doesn't deserve Eric and is a complete bitch, at lease put Eric with you in the story, and not make it the main couple.
Gleek19 chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Please update this story soon
Morgan chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Please please update soon :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Write more write more write more!
magclot23 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Wow just got done reading this. Seriously I love this story. It's awsome and your awsome and please please please update soon!
samanthatm chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
can't wait for the next chapter.
LaceyLeanne1997 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Love it. Update some more soon, okay? I just love Emily!
MotionlessinWhite chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Glad to see your continuing the story, I'm interested why Jill is now pushing for custody of Emily. please update soon!
Singerdreamer42 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I thought it was FUNNY when Hyde at the end of the chapter openly told Eric that he's going to have sex with Emily on the floor in his room. I think he did that just to freak Eric out. I wonder what Laurie is going to do. Is she going to try anything with Alex seeing that Emily wants nothing to do with him? What will Emily do and how will she react when Kelso starts cheating on Jackie with Laurie? I also think that Laurie and Emily will get into a lot of verbal battles and Emily is going to win them because to be honest Laurie is pretty lame. I am worried about what Alex will do in the future concerning Emily, and I don't know why Jill asked Alex to take Emily back to NY in the first place. What's going to happen concerning Jill? I think Donna is not only going to be a great foster sister to Emily, but I think she's also going to become her bodyguard as well. Kelso and Jackie are the only ones who haven't seen Alex yet, so what will their reactions be like? I think from first meeting him, Alex fell into the book of people Red doesn't like. Red I think will make sure he gives Alex a hard time if he ever comes over. Will Emily remember anything from being high? Will she ever do anything like that again, even though that time it was an accident? I have more questions, but it will take up to much space. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter so please upload the next one A.S.A.P. Also, I could be wrong when at Hyde and Emily's wedding, I think Emily will have Donna be her maid of honor.
OhBeClever chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Still love the story, but not your best chapter :/ But update soon!