Reviews for Can't Remember Dick
Jamie McCrimmon chapter 5 . 3/11
Oh My God, you included a Sally & Don "film noir" scene! :D

This fic is wonderful! It's very funny and everyone's more or less in character. Sally's reaction to "her drunken mistake" had me howling. And Dick is so sweet, in his way.
Ckorkows chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
Lol, this was a really cute start. I recently got into 3rd Rock and I can't believe how well you nailed the dialogue. The show's a little corny (the good kind) and so is this, and Dick is still the same old Dick. I also really like that Don made detective and hardened up. I don't know if that's canon or not, but it was a nice touch.
Thanks for a fun chapter. Ckorkows
KieferPine chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This has got to be my favourite story in all of Fanfiction. 3rd Rock is such a good show and honestly rather hard to write. I really hope you continue! I love it!
Mad-About-Harry chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Please update! This is so good, I need to know more! Puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
I like it ! Keep writing! (don't be like me)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
of the show was still there... I really hope you continue this, regardless of the lack of reveiws, because it was pretty great. Hope to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
I was so sad hen the show ended, and it really sucks that no one who really reads fanfiction hasn't heard of this show. So with that being said thus was a pretty cool fic, your chapters were fairly long, all of the characters were canon, and the plotline was enjoyable, my favorite though was how the humor
NFC chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Very funny, I enjoyed the part where she confused Dick's name for something else I hope you write more.
The Island Hopper chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Great start! Can't wait to read more!