Reviews for The Safety of Love
LittleH-mod.dancer chapter 32 . 4/2/2013
Oh my goodness! You totally surprised me at the end of the chapter! Man, that Tripp is quick!
LittleH-mod.dancer chapter 29 . 4/2/2013
Woah! Big time chapter!

I really like Haymitch's use of the word darlin'. It suits the area of District 12.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
the dance lesson is one of my favorite scenes in this whole story
Guest chapter 39 . 3/9/2013
I really like ur story, I read 1 and this one is even more awesome. ;)
EStrunk chapter 31 . 1/26/2013
The plot twists are now coming fast and furious and I love them. I think you have a great grasp of the evilness of the Capitol also.
EStrunk chapter 30 . 1/26/2013
Both Rory and Tripp are wonderful. Katniss's words of warning were eerie. Loved the reunion though.
EStrunk chapter 29 . 1/26/2013
The lawyer in me wanted to yell "I object - hearsay!" I can't believe that Mabel was sentenced too. That's too awful, but you did set this up well with the dinner chapters ago. And the added detail of no ticket, no help after the trial felt both horrible and very real.
EStrunk chapter 28 . 1/26/2013
Great back story details re passes to move to the Capitol, the different Peacekeepers on the train, etc. A courtroom - another great cliffhanger.
EStrunk chapter 27 . 1/26/2013
Terrifying. I do love their quick conversation in between loud statements. And I love that you have kept her human, not very strong. Some skills, but certainly not invincable.
EStrunk chapter 26 . 1/26/2013
I like that he knows that they can't even look at each other if they're going to hold it together. I'm starting to wonder if there's going to be a rebellion in your AU.
EStrunk chapter 22 . 1/26/2013
Very sweet little vacation. Glad they talked about his drinking.
EStrunk chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
I'm glad you're including some newly-wed problems. Everyone has them and the radical change in lifestyle couldn't be easy.
EStrunk chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
Lovely fluff - I do think Snow's appearance and comments to Katniss and Gale were great suspense.
EStrunk chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
I love Peeta teaching Gale how to dance - and that Gale hated it but did it for Madge.
EStrunk chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
I loved Rory's reaction. So horrible to think about Posy's reaction to the Games.