Reviews for You Are Out of My Life, Forever?
Clementine20 chapter 8 . 3/26/2014
Good fiction !
Guest chapter 8 . 2/27/2014
This is good, you should give it an ending
spk chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
WOW! Definitely wanting more. :)
midnightblupuppy chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
WOW Loved this chapter! Surprising twist with V being pregnant. Definitly cannot wait until the next update.
Sashahailee chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
After all that the baby still survived, that just shows how strong the baby is just like its parents. Great chapter!
Angel chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
I am happy that they finally found Veronica and I am happy that she is pregnant something to bring she and Logan closer together. As for Piz and Gory thet are both assholes ad deserve whatever is coming to them. I can't wait for the next chapter
RedJane12 chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Phew! Great that V has been rescued and big baby news... I thought the last comment was funny "And your still alive?" though Keith being smart he does know L would marry V any day of the week...
Natskl chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Poor Veronica...missing for 2 months already! Hope they find her soon!
BeWitchingRedhead36 chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Good chapter, really moves the story along. Sounds like they were getting close to catching up to Piz & Gory, though maybe not now since they're planning on relocating to Las Vegas. Looking forward to the next update...
Ali-Cat chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Ooh, the plot thickens! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Angel chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Well I am happy that Mac remembered the conversation that she heard Gory and Piz having and that girl Emily talked to the sheriff's department and hopefully they will find Veronica and get her home safe with her family and Logan so she can enjoy being engaged to the love of her life
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next! Engaging story.

In response to your request for readers' input re: amount of detail needed to describe Veronica's ordeal in captivity...I think you set the scene very well when you described Gory punching V in the face. It was a violent unprovoked attack that showed the readers what Gory is capable of and what he is willing to do. I don't think you need to go into detail about the further abuse V will be undergoing - maybe a short flashback as V regains conciousness. Let your readers' imaginations fill in the blanks.
LoVefan1123 chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
I would have V go through a little but maybe use it as flashbacks with her telling Keith and Logan. Awaiting the update.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »