Reviews for Goggles and Shattered Alarm Clocks
bauble123 chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Well, even if you weren't that confident with the idea, and there wasn't much of a plot, you got the voices perfectly and inveigled quips and song lyrics in beautifully. Well done.
oliverqueens chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
You don't need to continue it if you don't feel comfortable or happy doing it. Fanfiction is for you, no matter what anyone tells you or if you feel pressured to update, and you can stop the moment you don't feel like writing it anymore. I hope you have a lovely new year, darling! Do keep writing, even if it's only on scraps of notebook paper or only sentences. It's a good release, and it helps you to express yourself.
Theta-McBride chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Awww.
Well, I can't say I'm not disappointed, but I guess I understand where you're coming from...
For the record, I thought it was brilliant.
torik chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
This story is the reason I have an account here, just so I could congratulate you.
I noticed the buffering reference (And enjoyed it).
One suggestion-keep having Rachel/Yllib sing songs that make sense (that doesn't apply to this chapter, but some previous ones).

Please continue!
astrologicalLiar chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
ahhh so i hope you're still doing this. i want to let you know that it's fantastic! i love this whole idea so much! billy making a clone of himself- i don't know, i just love that idea i whole lot. and the girls' random bursting out into song has me dying xD i love rachel and lib as well, and how they're trying to be their own persons but have some traits from their fathers as well. "Bachelors in Lousiness" has a nice ring to it c:
i have to say that i did catch a few grammar mistakes, but they're small and don't take away from the story at all. as for the story itself, it's fairly fast paced, which sometimes makes things a little confusing.
other than that, i'm really excited for this story and i can't wait to see where you take it! :D
Glacier chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Such an interesting concept for a fic.. please continue! very well written, too. I'm enjoying the subtle references.
Emmapocalypse chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
and thIS HASNT BEEN UPDATE *cries*
toomanyobessionstocount chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Doctor Who reference? Appreciated, but out of place.
Jaden Silver chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
I really like your story. It's very funny and I am interested in seeing where it goes from here. I think a cool move would be for Rachel to get roped into being a hero to help her mom pay bills somehow, and Billy makes Yllib try to be her nemesis. The two girls would probably end up being best friends in the end or something but it was just a thought. I do hope that you continue with this story. I recently started writing my first fanfic so I know it can be hard, but your story is good and I think it deserves to be written. This made me laugh and is the highlight of my day so far. Keep up the good work.
The Author in the TARDIS chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
I still feel aa bit upset that the News People never bothered to learn Penny's name...
Theta-McBride chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Amazing! :D
Loved it!

What problem about Penny? Does this problem have to do with Lib singing her lines?
oliverqueens chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Ooh, but no-this is awesome! This was the first fanfiction I ever read and I squealed out loud when I saw you updated it. I hope you keep going, I am in love. ;O
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
I am amused.
Please keep writing.
Theta-McBride chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Amazing! :D
Loved your author's note. "Can you lend a helping hand to shelter those who need it?" Twas Funny.
TrustMeImAnEngineer chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
hey, I'm glad your still working on this :)

to ch.2 part 2: Bachelor of Lousyness LMAO
ch. 3: oh noes, no eviction, who might be there to help? ;)
and who are these 3 average joe's?
also I reread ch. 1 and I'm curious whose other half of DNA Yllib inherited?

so many questions, hopefully there will be answers too ;)