Reviews for Who is Dating Who?
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
What what what who's the date? Hnngghh cliffhanger raawwrr!
fluffydono chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Gah! So curious T-T
Stara-chi chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Update please And is it Hiruma?
Asa ReMe chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Loved the blooper reel! *chackles* and poor Monta! Getting pervie Jumonji's nose blood all over him. ewww... Is it Himura that Sena's dating? Or Shin?
poisinrose chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Im really into this fic! Ive always rly liked monta but most fics don't get into his character a bunch ya know? I'm rly glad you did :-D I look forward to reading more so don't take to long to update. keep up the amazing work
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
tell me please tell
Gryphon456 chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Awesome fic. It'd be cool if you did a little bit of Riku/Sena. Pls update soon.
RoseJustice chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
LOL Update soon! This is amusing!
StuffedCupcakes chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Wait, who is it? Why didn't you write it?! But, great job on the chapter. Can't wait to find out who it is. Please update soon.
Kouki chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Um... don't think that i'm being a little annoying or anything but...

Why did you repeat chapter 1 and posted it as chapter 2? It kind of frustrated me, you now. I do like the first chapter so PLEASE upload the next one.

I'll be waiting for it :)
StuffedCupcakes chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh, god, I'm really excited for the next chapter. Although, the ending with Hiruma seemed a bit.. cheesy? Is that the word. I'm not sure. And, I'm thinking that Hiruma is the one right now that is with Sena, but I'm not exactly sure why. And, who I want Sena to end up with is different. I'd like him to end up with one person but then someone else entirely. But, I do hope the person he ends up with isn't someone who I wasn't thinking about. As for Monta, I'm thinking someone who considers him rival. Anyway, please update soon! Good job and keep up the good work!
Xysic chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh, this looks interesting! Go for it, Hiruma! lol.
I would love to see Shin/Sena (my OTP hahaha) or Suzuna/Sena. As for Monta...well, I don't really know, lol. Maybe the receiver from Teikoku? Taka, was it?
mangaloverize chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh this is going to be fun!
Update soon :)
lilLovelyanime chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
couples i want to see with sena
akabaxsena
kakeixsena
kidxsena
yamatoxsena
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Suzuna and Sena together would be very believable and several would see it as canon.